Almay Intense i-color in Black Emerald

No Image

3.0

on 8/16/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this mascara a while ago and even though it's been over a year since I finished my tube, I thought I'd leave a review. I originally bought it because it was 75% off at CVS and I wanted to try a colored mascara (well, even though there's just a hint of color). I have brown eyes rather than hazel, but for 75% off, I didn't care :P anyway, in normal lighting it just looks like a soft black (while on the lashes), but you could see the green in bright light. the color is soft enough that it doesn't clash with certain eyeshadow colors, but it provides just a hint of enhancement ;) I think I'd buy it again if it were on sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is kind of boring. Super simple and subtle, but it doesn't seem to do much. Emerald green color is subtle and can only be seen from up close, otherwise, looks like a very subtle black. It just doesn't do that much or look that great, though it isn't a terrible product. It has a tendency to smudge and flake a little toward the end of the day. I will not be repurchasing.