Almay Intense i-color in Black Emerald

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is kind of boring. Super simple and subtle, but it doesn't seem to do much. Emerald green color is subtle and can only be seen from up close, otherwise, looks like a very subtle black. It just doesn't do that much or look that great, though it isn't a terrible product. It has a tendency to smudge and flake a little toward the end of the day. I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/17/2010 11:57:00 PM

i LOVE this mascara!
it brings out your eyes amazinggglyyy with out making it look like youre wearing some goofy color mascara.
it makes your lashes soft and naturally long and thick.
it does look natural and isnt bam bam night out on the town mascara but is great for everyday/school for me.
the brush is amazing and you can get every lash, no clumps!
i really reallyyy like this and recommend it!
plus its great for sensitive eyes and doesnt make me swell up or sting.

basic mascara nothing special but does the job

on 3/11/2011 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of the best mascara's I've ever used! The emerald color is subtle enough to bring out the hazel color of my eyes, and looks great for daytime and nighttime wear. Definitely earned a permanent place in my makeup bag!

on 8/16/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this mascara a while ago and even though it's been over a year since I finished my tube, I thought I'd leave a review. I originally bought it because it was 75% off at CVS and I wanted to try a colored mascara (well, even though there's just a hint of color). I have brown eyes rather than hazel, but for 75% off, I didn't care :P anyway, in normal lighting it just looks like a soft black (while on the lashes), but you could see the green in bright light. the color is soft enough that it doesn't clash with certain eyeshadow colors, but it provides just a hint of enhancement ;) I think I'd buy it again if it were on sale.