Almay Intense i-color in Black Emerald

No Image

4.7

on 5/18/2010 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara could be called "boring", I guess, but I find it to be great for everyday use. I don't really notice any emerald tint to it, but I do like that it makes my lashes look full yet soft and natural and makes my eyes stand out without having the lashes too "black in your face". It doesn't clump or smudge very much. I would definitely repurchase it, but for more dramatic/night time makeup I'd pick a different mascara as this one would look too natural.

on 3/11/2011 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of the best mascara's I've ever used! The emerald color is subtle enough to bring out the hazel color of my eyes, and looks great for daytime and nighttime wear. Definitely earned a permanent place in my makeup bag!

on 8/16/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this mascara a while ago and even though it's been over a year since I finished my tube, I thought I'd leave a review. I originally bought it because it was 75% off at CVS and I wanted to try a colored mascara (well, even though there's just a hint of color). I have brown eyes rather than hazel, but for 75% off, I didn't care :P anyway, in normal lighting it just looks like a soft black (while on the lashes), but you could see the green in bright light. the color is soft enough that it doesn't clash with certain eyeshadow colors, but it provides just a hint of enhancement ;) I think I'd buy it again if it were on sale.