Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

4.1

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Laureth 10, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pentadecalactone

on 2/1/2017 7:10:00 PM

This is my holy grail cleanser! My sister gave me one about 4 years ago; I used it once and fell in love. I've been buying it ever since. It does everything it says it does, and my face always feels clean after using it. My only problem, (if I had to pick one), is that it cost slightly more than I'd like to spend; but it lasts for awhile, at least 6 months and that's with everyday use. I will definitely continue buying this.

on 1/6/2017 12:28:00 AM

This is really good, myface feels so clean and soft after using this, and it can remove my face makeup by it own, the only cons is it is a little bit sting if I use it too close of the eyes

on 8/28/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Olay products are getting better and better. This became one of my favorites recently. When you wear foundations like Revlon Colorstay, it is important to make sure that no debris of makeup is left on your face. Majority of cleansers which are gentle, leave dirt behind. This cleanses so well and agrees with my sensitive skin. My skin is oily and I felt this does a great job in cleansing my large pores that can be prone to acne. Highly recommended!

on 9/22/2016 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Picked this up because Origins checks and balances was drying my face out just a touch. This solved the issue. I use this cleanser only in the morning I do not think it's strong enough for makeup removal at night. It doesn't foam enough for my liking, is too runny and I am not a fan of the scent. It does work though and that's all that matters it leaves my skin feeling clean, not dry, no breakouts or redness. Overall this is a wonderful facial cleanser and it's a reasonable price compared to the mid-higher end cleansers I have previously used. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always trusted Olay products since High School, Olay was one of the very first brands that my mum has introduced to me to cleanse and moisturise my skin. Prior to this cleanser I was using the Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming face wash but since it has been discontinued/reformulated, I decided to give this a go after I found out that Jesinta Campbell uses it also! I picked it up on sale at Priceline and have been using it day and night ever since for a week and so far so good.

Packaging: I like this sort of squeeze tube packaging because it is easy to travel with and wont spill!

Scent: It has a light rose scent which I quite like, if it was any stronger I think it'll give me a headache! But the light scent is quite therapeutic!

Product: My skin feels squeaky clean after rinsing it off but does not make my skin tight or have that dry crackling feeling if I was to talk before putting face cream on. The sensitive skin foaming wash left a light moisturising film on my skin after I rinsed it off and made my skin felt tight. Strange! But this one doesn't! My skin looks and feels fresh and clean. So far no new break outs from using this. I had existing break outs prior to using this and I noticed that it has reduced the healing time/brought out the pimple quicker, I think it is because it really cleansed my skin.

I'll keep on using this for a few more weeks and will give an update :)

on 5/24/2016 10:13:00 PM

Switched over to this after Olay reformulated their sensitive skin foaming face wash. It's a bit more expensive, but I have paid more for inferior products, low sudsing and not overly foamy. Gets rid of all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and does not leave my dkin feeling tight, dry or greasy after, nor does it clog my pores. Unfortunately, this is not unscented, but it's very subtle and kind of relaxing, also keeps DH and DS out of it!.....if Olay was cruelty free this would be perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased a Christmas gift set for a reasonable price after Christmas, and this cleanser was included. It comes in a tube, which can be awkward with wet hands; I prefer a pump for a foaming cleanser. The cleanser itself is good and does a great job at removing makeup, but it has Olay's signature perfume smell which I find overwhelming. It gradually fades away, but I personally don't like the smell. For that reason, I won't be purchasing it again.

I purchased this from a local supermarket because of micro-beads that this cleaner claims to have. Note that this does NOT have micro beads, which left me somewhat displeased. Overall, not too bad but there is room for improvement.

The cleaner itself works well as it is gentle despite the thin consistency. A low amount of lather is provided. It rinses cleanly and the scent, although I wasn't too fond of it, went away after a short while.

Honestly, I can't complain, but I would much rather go back to my trusty Tru Visage anti aging cream which I applied twice a day and had amazing results with. With Tru Visage, I felt like 5 years had been lifted off my face and I felt so young. Total Effects is good too but the effects are not as noticeable as Truvisage's anti aging cream (you can read a review of tru visage at http://mindhops.com/truvisage ).

Hope this helped. Remember to cleanse in the mornings as well as right before bed if you want results with this.

on 6/16/2015 3:18:00 AM

This was a great cleanser,it left my skin soft and feeling moisturized,but the packaging is the absolute worst! The bottle cracked open and also it leaked out where u twist the top off but wait you can't twist it off.Alot of product was wasted. I liked the cleanser itself but due to bad packaging,there are better ones.I love Olay but this product was disappointing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A couple of months ago, I was firmly in the "fancy cleansers are useless because you're washing it off after five seconds anyway" camp. Then, I tried this.

My skin is oily/combination, but also overproductive and somewhat sensitive. Products for sensitive skin don't cleanse it well enough or remove enough dead skin; products for oily skin dry it out, or sometimes even cause a reaction. This product cleanses my face completely, and leaves just enough of a film to keep it soft and moisturized. Between this, gentle daily exfoliation, and weekly 50% glycolic acid peels, my skin is as calm, clear, and even-toned as it's been since I came off Accutane at 17.

~US$7 for a drugstore cleanser is slightly outrageous, but I'll keep using it. In fact, if it were more affordable, I'd be using it to wash my hands. (I mean that literally - products that are good for your face are generally good for your hands, too!)