Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

4.1

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Laureth 10, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pentadecalactone

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always trusted Olay products since High School, Olay was one of the very first brands that my mum has introduced to me to cleanse and moisturise my skin. Prior to this cleanser I was using the Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming face wash but since it has been discontinued/reformulated, I decided to give this a go after I found out that Jesinta Campbell uses it also! I picked it up on sale at Priceline and have been using it day and night ever since for a week and so far so good.

Packaging: I like this sort of squeeze tube packaging because it is easy to travel with and wont spill!

Scent: It has a light rose scent which I quite like, if it was any stronger I think it'll give me a headache! But the light scent is quite therapeutic!

Product: My skin feels squeaky clean after rinsing it off but does not make my skin tight or have that dry crackling feeling if I was to talk before putting face cream on. The sensitive skin foaming wash left a light moisturising film on my skin after I rinsed it off and made my skin felt tight. Strange! But this one doesn't! My skin looks and feels fresh and clean. So far no new break outs from using this. I had existing break outs prior to using this and I noticed that it has reduced the healing time/brought out the pimple quicker, I think it is because it really cleansed my skin.

I'll keep on using this for a few more weeks and will give an update :)

on 5/24/2016 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Switched over to this after Olay reformulated their sensitive skin foaming face wash. It's a bit more expensive, but I have paid more for inferior products, low sudsing and not overly foamy. Gets rid of all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and does not leave my dkin feeling tight, dry or greasy after, nor does it clog my pores. Unfortunately, this is not unscented, but it's very subtle and kind of relaxing, also keeps DH and DS out of it!.....if Olay was cruelty free this would be perfect!

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A couple of months ago, I was firmly in the "fancy cleansers are useless because you're washing it off after five seconds anyway" camp. Then, I tried this.

My skin is oily/combination, but also overproductive and somewhat sensitive. Products for sensitive skin don't cleanse it well enough or remove enough dead skin; products for oily skin dry it out, or sometimes even cause a reaction. This cleanses my face completely, and leaves just enough of a film to keep it soft and moisturized. Between this, gentle daily exfoliation, and weekly 50% glycolic acid peels, my skin is as calm, clear, and even-toned as it's been since I came off Accutane at 17.

~US$7 for a drugstore cleanser is slightly outrageous, but I'll keep using it. In fact, if it were more affordable, I'd be using it to wash my hands.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased a Christmas gift set for a reasonable price after Christmas, and this cleanser was included. It comes in a tube, which can be awkward with wet hands; I prefer a pump for a foaming cleanser. The cleanser itself is good and does a great job at removing makeup, but it has Olay's signature perfume smell which I find overwhelming. It gradually fades away, but I personally don't like the smell. For that reason, I won't be purchasing it again.

on 6/16/2015 3:18:00 AM

This was a great cleanser,it left my skin soft and feeling moisturized,but the packaging is the absolute worst! The bottle cracked open and also it leaked out where u twist the top off but wait you can't twist it off.Alot of product was wasted. I liked the cleanser itself but due to bad packaging,there are better ones.I love Olay but this product was disappointing.

I purchased this from a local supermarket because of micro-beads that this cleaner claims to have. Note that this does NOT have micro beads, which left me somewhat displeased. Overall, not too bad but there is room for improvement.

The cleaner itself works well as it is gentle despite the thin consistency. A low amount of lather is provided. It rinses cleanly and the scent, although I wasn't too fond of it, went away after a short while.

Honestly, I can't complain, but I would much rather go back to my trusty Tru Visage anti aging cream which I applied twice a day and had amazing results with. With Tru Visage, I felt like 5 years had been lifted off my face and I felt so young. Total Effects is good too but the effects are not as noticeable as Truvisage's anti aging cream (you can read a review of tru visage at http://mindhops.com/truvisage ).

Hope this helped. Remember to cleanse in the mornings as well as right before bed if you want results with this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser because I thought it had microbeads for exfoliation in this cleanser; however, no microbeads. Nonetheless, don't regret this purchase.

Cleanser is gentle, doesn't dry my skin (leaves my face feeling soft and supple), and has a pleasant, soft, feminine, floral scent. If one doesn't like scented cleansers, scent dissipates. This claims to be anti-aging, but I don't expect a cleanser to do more than cleanse well, and leave my face feeling hydrated, and this fits the bill.

Another fav cleanser of mine is Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleanser, Creamy Formula. At night will remove makeup, and then cleanse with Neutrogena. I in no way want to bin Olay, so I cleanse with Olay in the morning.

on 11/23/2014 10:58:00 AM

My usual DS foaming cleanser is Ponds Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser but I can't always find it in stores, so sometimes I'll try out something else. I find that this cleanser works beautifully for my combo-oily skin. It cleanses thoroughly, even removes my mascara. And it doesn't dry my skin out in the least, leaves it feeling pretty soft actually.

The product itself has a somewhat thin consistency and it provides a low amount of lather. Rinses cleanly, leaves no residue behind.

I like this a lot and would definitely buy it again.

**so, yes, repurchased this again and use it night and day. It really is the best cleanser I've come across. It really DOES take off makeup all the way, leaves my skin smooth as satin, and most importantly doesn't break me out or cause that tight feeling. It's the best. The smell is calming and makes me happy. I know fragrance isn't a component of skincare but the scent to me is so gratifying.

I've finally finished the tube of this cleanser and I plan on repurchasing! You get a lot of cleanser for the price (it lasted me 8 weeks). It removes makeup well and leaves my skin SO soft. I find the scent soothing. I used this on my body too and no breakouts or sensitivity on my chest or back. To me, this is an effective, safe, and gentle cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'm digging the entire Olay Total Effects 7-in-One line! I've always had decent skin to begin with, am wrinkle free and want to stay that way for as long as possible. Now that I'm over 50 I want to be even more proactive about my skincare and thought I'd take a chance on this line. This cleanser is gentle, does the job thoroughly and rinses clean. I use it with my Clarisonic and am completely pleased with it.