4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I bought this at Macy's today after the makeup artist put several shades on my eyes. This accents my hazel-green eyes very nicely. It goes on lightly. I think you can build more color by applying it wet. I'm too old to wear it that way. I purchase this with Lily eyeshadow for a 2-color application. I have the navy blue mascara so this goes well with it. I think this would look good on people with light color eyes. I might tired of this color and might not repurchase because I plan on wearing this as an everyday color.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

9 years ago

I love Chanel shadows. I use this shade from time to time. I find it looks incredibly lovely when paired over the shade Cinnamon. It's too blue by itself for me but that's probably because I use more brown/purple shadows more than blues. Ultimately, love it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Light Blue, cornflower, Sky Blue, the color of my eyes. True Light blue. Heavy pigment? I think so, but how do you get heavy light blue. It is just an incredibly perfect shade. No shimmers, just enough pretty for me to reach out and touch it at a Nordstrom's encounter. I am ever concerned at highlighting the wrinkles in my 50 year old eyes, and this just doesn't catch the wrinkles. I had no primer on, but it did not last all night, due to some pretty strenuous shopping. I already have Rivage, so why did I buy this? Bought at Nordstrom due to their excellent service.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55