LORAC TANtalizer baked matte satin bronzer spf 15

2.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Completely overhyped product. Rock hard formulation and doesn't pick up color well. Too orange and too shimmery. Packaging is funky and cheap. Didn't blend out well either which is odd for a baked product. Totally returning this.

I bought this in the mini size recently. It's actually the bronzer on one side, highlighter on the other. I really like it but I'm finding that I have to build up the color with a few applications. And I have to blend more to get a smooth finish. The positive that I like about it is that it's matte not shimmer bronzer so it's a good daytime contour. I'm glad I bought it in the travel size. Only $12 at Ulta. I really want to try the mineralized skin finishes from Mac!

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

It says matte, but it still has a lot of shimmer. The packaging is horrible, the case cracked early on. The color is very artificial looking. Bleh, just sits in my make-up drawer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this bronzer may work for someone with fairer skin but i prefer "glow" over this for my nc37 skintone. i'm asian with yellow undertones and glow delivers the most amazing color for me. if you apply too much, tantalizer baked bronzer can turn a bit orangey so use a light hand.