MAC Sheertone Blush (all shades)

No Image

4.2

on 3/28/2018 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Believe me, MAC blushes last waaaay longer than 1 week. I can't imagine what the previous reviewer is doing to hit pan on a MAC blush in one week; I've had several of them for 5 years and they are still going strong. The Sheertone finish is lovely - the whole idea is that it's supposed to be a bit sheerer in finish (though not in pigmentation, as some of them are pretty pigmented) but they apply beautifully for the most part. I like the Sheertone Shimmer finish even more (I like a bit of fresh looking sheen on my cheeks) but the Sheertone blushes I have (some are LE like Hushabye from years ago and some are permanent like Pinch o Peach and Blushbaby) are wonderful and certainly aren't blushes you need to beware of!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beware Mac blushes only last a week. I can see the bottom already. Very sad I wasted my money. If I could post a photo I would!

on 12/22/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love these blushes. I find them to be pigmented and long lasting. They apply beautifully on the skin. My all time favorite is Blush Baby.

on 11/25/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love sheertones. Sheertones are the MAC blush with high pigment and low density, which means they are not matte, nor are they shiny. They are sheer on application. work really well for the woman who does not like matte cheek colors as well as for older women who should not have it.

I like my sheertones over my cream blush to set it and I coordinate the colors.

I would like to note that Dainty is a mineralized blush, not sheertone.

on 11/25/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My FAV HG blush! I like Dainty, peach pink color, also Pink Swoon and Springsheen. These apply flawlessly, you can't mess up really! They g on smooth and easily, last all day!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this blush in "Pinch Me" and I love it! I barely have to use much product to get great color payoff. It gives my skin just a hint of red-coral color and it looks very natural. I have tried this on my sister who is more tan than me and it still looked great.

on 1/11/2010 11:58:00 PM

I bought this in Pink Swoon. I just love the colour, looks beautiful and not artificial when applied. It's a very fine milled powder, very satiny but no shimmer at all. In the pan it looks very bright but on my cheeks it turns a lovely pink, looks like you just came in from a run. Very natural. I think this colour would suit most skin tones, fair to medium. For reference, I'm a NW20. By the way, this is the fourth time I have bought it. Lasts about a good year. I also like the container, I think it's very practical. Give this blush a try, you'll love it!

I buy this product in colour "Peaches" and it's orange on my skin (Nw20) .
Moreover , the product stay on my face only 2 hours :/

LOVE this finish. Much better than matte blushes. The color is so subtle, I have it in Breath of Plum. I have very fair skin and most blushes make me look sunburned or flushed. Highly recommend for lighter skin tones!

on 10/19/2006 9:58:00 AM

MAC Sheertone Blushes are the absolute best. Beautiful texture, blends well (better than their regular blushes), superb quality, excellent value compared to other DS brands.