no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/28/2018

Believe me, MAC blushes last waaaay longer than 1 week. I can't imagine what the previous reviewer is doing to hit pan on a MAC blush in one week; I've had several of them for 5 years and they are still going strong. The Sheertone finish is lovely - the whole idea is that it's supposed to be a bit sheerer in finish (though not in pigmentation, as some of them are pretty …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1484 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

Dec/18/2016

Beware Mac blushes only last a week. I can see the bottom already. Very sad I wasted my money. If I could post a photo I would!

1 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinNormal, Medium

HairRed

Dec/22/2014

I love these blushes. I find them to be pigmented and long lasting. They apply beautifully on the skin. My all time favorite is Blush Baby.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nov/25/2013

I love sheertones. Sheertones are the MAC blush with high pigment and low density, which means they are not matte, nor are they shiny. They are sheer on application. work really well for the woman who does not like matte cheek colors as well as for older women who should not have it.

I like my sheertones over my cream blush to set it and I coordinate the colors.

I would …

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (945 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Nov/25/2013

My FAV HG blush! I like Dainty, peach pink color, also Pink Swoon and Springsheen. These apply flawlessly, you can't mess up really! They g on smooth and easily, last all day!

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jan/14/2010

I have this blush in "Pinch Me" and I love it! I barely have to use much product to get great color payoff. It gives my skin just a hint of red-coral color and it looks very natural. I have tried this on my sister who is more tan than me and it still looked great.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily

2.0

Apr/26/2008

I buy this product in colour "Peaches" and it's orange on my skin (Nw20) .
Moreover , the product stay on my face only 2 hours :/

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/05/2007

LOVE this finish. Much better than matte blushes. The color is so subtle, I have it in Breath of Plum. I have very fair skin and most blushes make me look sunburned or flushed. Highly recommend for lighter skin tones!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

fromdmd1

Oct/19/2006

MAC Sheertone Blushes are the absolute best. Beautiful texture, blends well (better than their regular blushes), superb quality, excellent value compared to other DS brands.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

2.0

Aug/14/2006

I found this too matte on my face... I have this in Dollymix. I don't like the texture and I don't like the shade. I probably should try the other shades. In the store the blush looked okay.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair