Neostrata oil free gel cleanser

Neostrata oil free gel cleanser
oil free gel cleanser

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for quite a few months now, an have to say I'm dissapointed :( I have super oily, clog prone and acne prone skin with visible pores and redness. While I don't always have large pimples, I have small but visible bumps covering my whole face. This cleanser was not nearly as effective as I hoped. The bumps reduced slightly, but never a lot. My skin is still very oily and dehydrated looking, and my blackheads and open pores are the same. However, this didn't cause me to breakout or have extra irritation, so it's not bad, just not worth the price.

on 4/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

I've been using this product for 3 years now. Since it is a little expensive, sometimes i switch for a cheaper cleanser , but then i remember that it is the only cleanser i know that helps to control my acne and my oily face. After a couple of days , you will see a big improvement in the glow of your face and it will help scarring the acne.This product made me fall in love with the neostrata brand and i often refer my friends to it.

I received this as a small sample sized tube at SDM and left it in my drawer unopened until I ran out of my biotherm cleanser 2 weeks ago. After using this for 3 days, I immediately went out to buy a full sized tube and stopped using my regular face cleanser. Within 3 days, my skin was noticeably brighter, all my white heads were cleared up, my skin was smoother, and every pore was tighter. After 2 weeks of using this cleanser, my skin has been more clear than it has been for months. The texture of the gel cleanser is a bit watery and it smells a bit like chlorine, but it REALLY REALLY works. The results are better than a light chemical peel at the spa because it's a gradual every removal of dead skin cells to give you better, brighter skin every day.

on 11/3/2013 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best ever, completely cleared up my acne. I use with their oil free moisturizer and the glycolic toner

on 2/19/2013 9:15:00 PM

Been using this product for over 3 years. I'm a product junky so I'm always on the look out for new cleansers to try but I always go back to this one. It really helps to keep my skin balanced and under control.

on 8/23/2011 11:56:00 PM

I started using this about 2 weeks ago, which was recommended by my doctor to help with my mild acne. At first i thought wow its actually clearing up my acne scars fast! but after that my skin has just been getting worse, from mild acne to mild-moderate. I'm going back to my cetaphil! Very disappointed with this.

on 8/23/2011 11:06:00 PM

I starting using neostrata when my doctor recommended it to me due to my mild-moderate acne. I've been on it for 2 weeks now, at first it did really well to reduce my acne scars, but after week 2 im still beginning to break out, and it really dried the area around my nose horribly. I dont think this cleanser is for me im going back to cetaphil. I don't know if i should continue? but it said i should see smoother clearer after 10 days and that hasnt happen, im really disappointed.