Neostrata oil free gel cleanser

Neostrata oil free gel cleanser
oil free gel cleanser

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was OK. It was a freebie with my NeoStrata smoothing creams, so I can't complain about that, but it was a little too drying for me. The smell was also really unpleasant. I'm not sure I'm on board with glycolic cleansers when you kind of need the glycolic acid to remain on your skin for a sufficient period of time to get the exfoliating benefits. Maybe if you have oily/combo skin, this could work well.

on 10/30/2014 3:07:00 AM

I had really bad acne scars years ago and started using this face wash. Combined with the glycol acid lotion it worked wonders on my skin, fading my acne scars and a few disappeared. However with continued use it became too strong for my skin and I broke out, but nothing like acne scars. It was great but do not keep on using it (for more than a few months I would say) if you have combination skin.

on 2/19/2013 9:15:00 PM

Been using this product for over 3 years. I'm a product junky so I'm always on the look out for new cleansers to try but I always go back to this one. It really helps to keep my skin balanced and under control.

on 10/25/2012 9:56:00 AM

This product works great on my combination skin. I use it with the Olay Pro-X facial cleansing brush and my skin feels wonderful afterwards. The smell is fresh and clean, I find it very pleasant. It's the most expensive cleanser I've ever purchased, so I like to get it when it's on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'll definitely be re-purchasing!

on 6/15/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great cleanser for oil/acne prone skin!

I've been using this as part of my morning and night time routine (I follow it up with the NeoStrata Toning Solution Level 2 and the Smoothing Lotion Level 3)

It has a great texture, not funny and not to thick. Plus there is not over powering smell. It is easy to lather and massages well into the skin/pores.

I find it does a great job in getting makeup off, but I still see a little bits of dirt/makeup after I use the toner.

It's been wonderful in helping get rid of stubborn blackheads on/around my nose, I will continue to use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have sensitive oily skin that is prone to breakouts periodically. This was BAD, BAD on my face...woa nelly!!! It left me insanley dried out after 2 uses and gave me a horrible heat type rash that didn't clear up without a hydrocortizone cream, yikes!

That being said it is AMAZING on the body! I am prone to acne on my back in the winter months, because I am constantly covered up and this really exfoliates and keeps break outs at bay, haven't had any break outs since I stared this a week ago. Also it is fading the scaring left from older ones. I follow this up with the Body Smoothing Lotion which is ALSO amazing! And Volia perfect skin :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to use. This is an awesome cleanser. I have some acne issues around my chin line but this product works really well. Very nice. It doesnt dry my other areas of face since I only have acne problem on the chin line. Highly recommended.