Ecotools Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush

Ecotools  Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great Ecotools Full Eye Shadow for $6. At this price point, amazing quality! The synthetic hair is very soft and the chubby handle is weighted for optimal control and comfort. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. It is comparable to my high end brushes (Chanel, Bobbi Brown, etc.) without breaking the bank. It picks up a decent amount of powder shadow in one swipe and packs easily on my lid. The pointed tip and side can be used to lay down and blend out shadow on my crease. This is my go-to for quick everyday looks with just one brush but I prefer to keep two of this brush: one for light shadow, one for dark shadow. Great packaging with pouch that seals and protects the product until use for germaphobic people like me. Love!

on 8/29/2016 8:39:00 PM

I liked this brush until I started using the Urban Decay eye shadow brushes. Then I realised, for me, this was not a good brush for applying eye shadow. That's not to say you won't like this brush, I just compare it what I am using now and think ecotools could have done a lot better.

I own and have tried a lot of the Ecotools brushes. I find their eye brushes are quite terrible, yet their blush and foundation and powder ones are incredibly fantastic. So I'm not surprised about this revelation about the Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush.

The price and the quality of the brush are fantastic. But yeah, this one's not for me :-/

on 6/21/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite eye shadow brushes. For powder products I get a softer look with this brush than with a naturaĺ hair brush. The synthetic bristles don't pack on powder as well as natural hair, and I wouldn't pack on pigments with this, but for an everyday soft look it works fine.
The bristles are super soft which is very very important for me
You can also use the pointed tip to smudge eyeshadow or the sides to do the outer V, you can use it with concealer, with cream and liquid products like applying the eye primer and you can do a little bit of blending with it too. it's affordable, I just love it.

on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM

This brush works well for applying all over the lid and into the crease, but the shape isn't ideal for blending. The bristles are soft and don't fall out and it picks up just enough product. Plus, it's budget-friendly and eco-friendly!

I really like this brush. It´s so soft, picks up product really well and there´s multiple ways to use it. I like it especially for applying highlighter underneath my brows. It has this little pointy tip at the end, and at first I though it was a bit weird but now I actually really like it. It makes it even easier to give your brows a defined look, and it also works very well for applying eyeshadow in the crease. It´s just such a bargain and I´m looking forward to try new ecotools brushes! the mac ones are great, but they´re just too expensive for me!

Easy to use, carries colours really well and the brush hairs don't fall off when I wash it (I'm not very gentle when I wash my brushes, so this is important for me).

on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite eyeshadow brush. It applies eyeshadow beautifully & blends it well. It's also very soft and doesn't shed. Really the only eyeshadow brush i need and very reasonably priced. I think I paid $5 for it.

This is the best eye brush ever. It is soft and dense, and does the job of a flat shader brush, a crease brush and a fluffy brush all in one. It seriously is one of the very very few brushes that made the cut when I had a big makeup cull recently.
I happily sold off all my MAC brushes, but this gem had to stay.
This brush together with the ecotools angled brush are the only ones I need on a daily basis for my eye makeup
Amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Own a few of these,they are great great brushes.soft but firm.no fall out and the best attribute they are affordable

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a wider, fluffier shadow brush with a rounded, tapered tip, so it has much more flexibility than a shading, crease, or blending brush. I'm pleasantly surprised that for it's larger size, it's so easy to control and can do detail work really well. If you hold it and use the tip, you can use it as a crease brush or to highlight, you can use it to pack on shadow as a shader, you could probably even use it to conceal if you really wanted to. I have tons of brushes, but on lazy days I've done entire eye looks just using this brush and they turned out great. Just like all the Ecotools brushes it's incredibly soft, picks just the right amount of product, and applies like a dream. And the price is amazing--$5.49, I think? at Ulta. I have about 5 or 6 Ecotools brushes and they're all amazing. Love these! You got to try them.

Popular Makeup Brushes