MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to get get this over Ever Hip, and I am so happy I did. It still gives me the look of coral lips, just softer and glossier. This is hands down my favorite MAC lip colour. Perfect for spring/summer. The only downside, as with all glosses, is that my long hair gets stuck on this gloss. Annoying, but I can deal, cause its worth it!!

i never expected it, but this turned out being my favorite LG from the liberty of london collection. very pretty and flattering, makes my light green eyes pop.

on 3/16/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is beautiful! Perennial High Style is a pinky coral that instantly brightens my face. MAC describes it as "creamy bright pink coral," which is right on target. This is gorgeous worn alone, but also looks fantastic paired with Ever Hip lipstick (an HG look for me and perfect for spring). I'm usually a nude lippie girl, but find that both this and Ever Hip (alone or together) are very flattering and wearable (no glitter or shimmer in this gloss) for a springy pop of color (this coming from a bold lip scaredy-cat :). I absolutely love this and purchased 2 backups. Looks great with my winter NC25 skintone and I know it'll look fabulous with a tan, as well.

Ingredients:
hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]