MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I originally bought this because I just loved the packaging, I'm wasn't much of a lipgloss girl before. But after I tried it, I just loved it! This is a nice pinky coral on me. put this on over a pinkish-nude lip liner, and it looks fantastic with my skintone. I bought a back-up, since it is limited edition, and it inspired me to buy a couple other glosses. This one has fairly good staying power for a gloss (one of the reasons I shunned them before!), but I am generally only wearing this if I'm out shopping or we go out to eat, ect. (I have 6 kids, so gloss is not on my radar during the day at home lol)

this gloss is so beautiful. its not too bright or too dull and really brightens my face. im thinking about buying a couple more of these since theyre LE. gorgeous color that should be made permanent.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous warm pink on my medium skintone. This color just livens up my face and is very natural. I will definitely get use of this throughout the Spring and Summer when sporting a natural look. I am sure there are dupes, but I am not personally aware of them. If you are looking for a natural warm pink flush, give this one a try.