MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.5

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

on 11/24/2010 12:14:00 AM

This is the most beautiful lipgloss in my very very vast lipgloss collection. I paid something like $28 for it on Ebay since I missed it when it came out with the Liberty of London collection.

on 11/5/2010 4:07:00 AM

Love it.The best lig gloss!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 4/9/2010 11:39:00 AM

This is a beautiful color that brings out Ever Hip lipstick because of its sheerness so I am glad I came across this one. This lipglass is a creamy pinky coral color that brightens up my fair complexion which is nw20 for reference. I wish this was permanent!!

This lipglass is a pinky color that goes on smoothly and doesn't need to be reapplied all that often. The packaging is really cute with a bird and flowers on it, designed by Liberty of London. I wear this gloss over Blooming Lovely lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Loved this soft color in corally pink. Great consistancy, no shimmer just shine. Luv it.

the most beautiful coral peachy lipgloss. i love this. i saw the swatches online and wasnt too impressed. but when i went to the store, to pick up ever hip lipstick, i swatched this on my hand, and it was love at first sight. i knew i had to have it.

i dont really like shimmery lipsticks or glosses. i much prefer cream finishes.. and this is definitely not a disappointment. love it,

i haven't tried this over everhip yet, but i did layer over hue lipstick, and it looks gorgeous