MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.9

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

WOW, i REALLY love this lipglass, and is by far my most used and loved of all my lipglosses. it's consistency and texture is unlike other mac lipglasses (sticky, thick etc), instead its creamy, dreamy and wonderful :) the colour pigmentation covers my rosy lips beautifully, making me look awake and refreshed! does anyone know a good dupe of this lipglass for future reference? im scared mine is about to run out, and i am hesitant to pay top wack on ebay :/ hope this helps :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this product. I like to layer it on top of the Ever Hip lipstick that also came out with the Liberty of London collection. They go really well together. However, this product is also good on its own. It's a beautiful peachy coral. It goes on a bit sticky, like most MAC lip glosses, but after it's on you hardly notice (especially if you layer it with lipstick). Natural enough to wear to work, but colorful enough to enhance your look.

on 5/30/2010 12:18:00 AM

I literally just purchased 4 backups of these online. That's how much I love this color. 'Nuff said.

on 4/22/2010 8:23:00 AM

This was the only thing that interested me from the LoL collection once I saw it in person, and when the sale's girl applied it on my lips, I knew I had to have it. It really brightens my face, brings out my eyes and suits my (very pale) complexion perfectly. It's a creamy, corally-pink on my lips, and the pigmentation is among the best of any gloss I've tried. It's my first gloss from MAC, and I was concerned about the stickiness that everyone talks about. But now I've tried it, it doesn't bother me and I like how it "sticks" through drinking and even eating. There's hardly any taste which is a plus, and it's lightly scented which makes it pretty inoffensive. It has never settled into lines on my lips, and the most amazing thing is that my lips have not been dry since I started using this regularly! Most lip products, even some medicated "healing" balms, dry and irritate my lips. I'm constantly applying my favourite balm before and after lipstick/gloss to keep them soft, but I've hardly had to do that at all since I've got it. It is just so easy to wear, makes me look put together, and suits so many looks, without being "boring" which I find some of my other versatile lip colours can be. I know a lot of people dislike the packaging, I don't mind it and it stands out nicely among my other makeup.

on 4/19/2010 9:45:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. Was not going to buy it at first but then changed my mind and I am so glad I did. It freshens up my face. Its not too bright and not too sheer. Coral-ish pink-ish color. Just love it!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG lipgloss. Gorgeous shade! Its a warm rosey coral that shows up as a warm pink on my lips. Gorgeous on its own or topping a lipstick. Creamy, milky color, no shimmer. Its like if Love Nectar was more pigmented and a bit more pink minus the shimmer. Beautiful, beautiful shade!

on 4/2/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have that strange snow-whitish complexion, very pale with very dark hair and naturally red lips. I avoid corals because the sheer ones don't show up on my pigmented lips and the opaque ones make me look like I have clown makeup on :( This one is the first I have loved. On my lips it just slightly changes the color enough so that I can get away with a peach blush and the coral color makes my eyes look so blue! Other PPPs with pigmented lips don't be afraid of this one. I've finally found a coral I can wear. One lippie off because I wish the texture was a little smoother.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect everyday pinky/peachy/coral color. It is neutral enough to wear with anything, yet still brightens up my lips. It is a cream, so no shimmer, and it applies really smoothly. It is opaque and doesn't sink into the lines in my lips. I don't find it to be sticky like most MAC lipglasses are rumored to be. It is from the Liberty of London collection so it has really cute packaging. I'm glad I bought this because it is really versatile.

I will add pictures to this post along with at the top of the page.

*PICTURES*