MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I originally bought this because I just loved the packaging, I'm wasn't much of a lipgloss girl before. But after I tried it, I just loved it! This is a nice pinky coral on me. put this on over a pinkish-nude lip liner, and it looks fantastic with my skintone. I bought a back-up, since it is limited edition, and it inspired me to buy a couple other glosses. This one has fairly good staying power for a gloss (one of the reasons I shunned them before!), but I am generally only wearing this if I'm out shopping or we go out to eat, ect. (I have 6 kids, so gloss is not on my radar during the day at home lol)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous warm pink on my medium skintone. This color just livens up my face and is very natural. I will definitely get use of this throughout the Spring and Summer when sporting a natural look. I am sure there are dupes, but I am not personally aware of them. If you are looking for a natural warm pink flush, give this one a try.