MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.6

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this product. I like to layer it on top of the Ever Hip lipstick that also came out with the Liberty of London collection. They go really well together. However, this product is also good on its own. It's a beautiful peachy coral. It goes on a bit sticky, like most MAC lip glosses, but after it's on you hardly notice (especially if you layer it with lipstick). Natural enough to wear to work, but colorful enough to enhance your look.

on 5/30/2010 12:18:00 AM

I literally just purchased 4 backups of these online. That's how much I love this color. 'Nuff said.

on 4/2/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have that strange snow-whitish complexion, very pale with very dark hair and naturally red lips. I avoid corals because the sheer ones don't show up on my pigmented lips and the opaque ones make me look like I have clown makeup on :( This one is the first I have loved. On my lips it just slightly changes the color enough so that I can get away with a peach blush and the coral color makes my eyes look so blue! Other PPPs with pigmented lips don't be afraid of this one. I've finally found a coral I can wear. One lippie off because I wish the texture was a little smoother.

i never expected it, but this turned out being my favorite LG from the liberty of london collection. very pretty and flattering, makes my light green eyes pop.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

on my c4/c40 w/ yellow undertone skin and pigmented lips...this def looks like a Creamy bright pink coral! i hate the doefoot wand and prefer applying lipglasses with a brush coz it gives it more coverage and more true to color, imho.....this leans towards the warm side and it looks so springy...love it....

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this colour! it is a great nude that i could wear everyday. It has no sparkles and has a very creamy consistency and has such a pretty colour! I wear it over concealered lips and it looks so pretty. I really want a backup but I have already bought a backup of all my other favourite liberty of london lippies :(... no money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect everyday pinky/peachy/coral color. It is neutral enough to wear with anything, yet still brightens up my lips. It is a cream, so no shimmer, and it applies really smoothly. It is opaque and doesn't sink into the lines in my lips. I don't find it to be sticky like most MAC lipglasses are rumored to be. It is from the Liberty of London collection so it has really cute packaging. I'm glad I bought this because it is really versatile.

I will add pictures to this post along with at the top of the page.

*PICTURES*

continued >>

on 3/16/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is beautiful! Perennial High Style is a pinky coral that instantly brightens my face. MAC describes it as "creamy bright pink coral," which is right on target. This is gorgeous worn alone, but also looks fantastic paired with Ever Hip lipstick (an HG look for me and perfect for spring). I'm usually a nude lippie girl, but find that both this and Ever Hip (alone or together) are very flattering and wearable (no glitter or shimmer in this gloss) for a springy pop of color (this coming from a bold lip scaredy-cat :). I absolutely love this and purchased 2 backups. Looks great with my winter NC25 skintone and I know it'll look fabulous with a tan, as well.

Ingredients:
hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]