MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to get get this over Ever Hip, and I am so happy I did. It still gives me the look of coral lips, just softer and glossier. This is hands down my favorite MAC lip colour. Perfect for spring/summer. The only downside, as with all glosses, is that my long hair gets stuck on this gloss. Annoying, but I can deal, cause its worth it!!

on 4/19/2010 9:45:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. Was not going to buy it at first but then changed my mind and I am so glad I did. It freshens up my face. Its not too bright and not too sheer. Coral-ish pink-ish color. Just love it!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG lipgloss. Gorgeous shade! Its a warm rosey coral that shows up as a warm pink on my lips. Gorgeous on its own or topping a lipstick. Creamy, milky color, no shimmer. Its like if Love Nectar was more pigmented and a bit more pink minus the shimmer. Beautiful, beautiful shade!

This lipglass is a pinky color that goes on smoothly and doesn't need to be reapplied all that often. The packaging is really cute with a bird and flowers on it, designed by Liberty of London. I wear this gloss over Blooming Lovely lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Loved this soft color in corally pink. Great consistancy, no shimmer just shine. Luv it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

From the Give Me Liberty of London collection. It's a creamy bright pink coral. It has no shimmer. If you love corals, you should definately get this!

This is so gorgeous! It's one of the most unique and luscious colours I have ever seen. The colour - a hybrid of pink and coral that looks very brightening and springy. There is no glitter which I love. Makes lips look awesome! This looks flattering and is great for an everyday pick me up.