MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.4

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

on 11/24/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this in the mail after ordering it on ebay and surprisingly got it for a decent price. This is a gorgeous colour. I love the texture!

on 11/5/2010 5:09:00 AM

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

This ia a beautiful preachy coral color that I pair with MACs Ever Hip lipstick. This color works alone too on my skintone. For reference I am equivalent to MAC NC44 or NARS Cadiz. I'm glad I purchased it because I almost passed on it. I'm sure this would look great with othe lipsticks too, I just tend to reach for Ever Hip with it out of habit

on 4/6/2010 9:46:00 AM

I have super pigmented lips and this color shows up as a pinky corally, almost pink lemonade-ish color on me. It reminds me a lot of Sock Hop from the Heatherette collection, but it is a little different. Definitely love this color!