MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.7

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

on 11/5/2010 5:09:00 AM

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

on 11/5/2010 4:07:00 AM

Love it.The best lig gloss!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I originally bought this because I just loved the packaging, I'm wasn't much of a lipgloss girl before. But after I tried it, I just loved it! This is a nice pinky coral on me. put this on over a pinkish-nude lip liner, and it looks fantastic with my skintone. I bought a back-up, since it is limited edition, and it inspired me to buy a couple other glosses. This one has fairly good staying power for a gloss (one of the reasons I shunned them before!), but I am generally only wearing this if I'm out shopping or we go out to eat, ect. (I have 6 kids, so gloss is not on my radar during the day at home lol)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG lipgloss. Gorgeous shade! Its a warm rosey coral that shows up as a warm pink on my lips. Gorgeous on its own or topping a lipstick. Creamy, milky color, no shimmer. Its like if Love Nectar was more pigmented and a bit more pink minus the shimmer. Beautiful, beautiful shade!

the most beautiful coral peachy lipgloss. i love this. i saw the swatches online and wasnt too impressed. but when i went to the store, to pick up ever hip lipstick, i swatched this on my hand, and it was love at first sight. i knew i had to have it.

i dont really like shimmery lipsticks or glosses. i much prefer cream finishes.. and this is definitely not a disappointment. love it,

i haven't tried this over everhip yet, but i did layer over hue lipstick, and it looks gorgeous