MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.4

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-dont-like-them-not-because-theyre- empty" here in Germany...

on 4/22/2010 8:23:00 AM

This was the only thing that interested me from the LoL collection once I saw it in person, and when the sale's girl applied it on my lips, I knew I had to have it. It really brightens my face, brings out my eyes and suits my (very pale) complexion perfectly. It's a creamy, corally-pink on my lips, and the pigmentation is among the best of any gloss I've tried. It's my first gloss from MAC, and I was concerned about the stickiness that everyone talks about. But now I've tried it, it doesn't bother me and I like how it "sticks" through drinking and even eating. There's hardly any taste which is a plus, and it's lightly scented which makes it pretty inoffensive. It has never settled into lines on my lips, and the most amazing thing is that my lips have not been dry since I started using this regularly! Most lip products, even some medicated "healing" balms, dry and irritate my lips. I'm constantly applying my favourite balm before and after lipstick/gloss to keep them soft, but I've hardly had to do that at all since I've got it. It is just so easy to wear, makes me look put together, and suits so many looks, without being "boring" which I find some of my other versatile lip colours can be. I know a lot of people dislike the packaging, I don't mind it and it stands out nicely among my other makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm thinking I need to buy a backup of this one. Looks great over Ever Hip. A bright, creamy, coral peach color that is great for summer. I chose this over English Accents because I wanted something warmer for summer. It really brightens up your face, get it while you still can!

on 3/16/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is beautiful! Perennial High Style is a pinky coral that instantly brightens my face. MAC describes it as "creamy bright pink coral," which is right on target. This is gorgeous worn alone, but also looks fantastic paired with Ever Hip lipstick (an HG look for me and perfect for spring). I'm usually a nude lippie girl, but find that both this and Ever Hip (alone or together) are very flattering and wearable (no glitter or shimmer in this gloss) for a springy pop of color (this coming from a bold lip scaredy-cat :). I absolutely love this and purchased 2 backups. Looks great with my winter NC25 skintone and I know it'll look fabulous with a tan, as well.

Ingredients:
hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]