MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.5

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to get get this over Ever Hip, and I am so happy I did. It still gives me the look of coral lips, just softer and glossier. This is hands down my favorite MAC lip colour. Perfect for spring/summer. The only downside, as with all glosses, is that my long hair gets stuck on this gloss. Annoying, but I can deal, cause its worth it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Loved this soft color in corally pink. Great consistancy, no shimmer just shine. Luv it.