MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.6

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 11/24/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this in the mail after ordering it on ebay and surprisingly got it for a decent price. This is a gorgeous colour. I love the texture!

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

on 4/2/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have that strange snow-whitish complexion, very pale with very dark hair and naturally red lips. I avoid corals because the sheer ones don't show up on my pigmented lips and the opaque ones make me look like I have clown makeup on :( This one is the first I have loved. On my lips it just slightly changes the color enough so that I can get away with a peach blush and the coral color makes my eyes look so blue! Other PPPs with pigmented lips don't be afraid of this one. I've finally found a coral I can wear. One lippie off because I wish the texture was a little smoother.

This is so gorgeous! It's one of the most unique and luscious colours I have ever seen. The colour - a hybrid of pink and coral that looks very brightening and springy. There is no glitter which I love. Makes lips look awesome! This looks flattering and is great for an everyday pick me up.

Popular Lip Glosses