MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

This ia a beautiful preachy coral color that I pair with MACs Ever Hip lipstick. This color works alone too on my skintone. For reference I am equivalent to MAC NC44 or NARS Cadiz. I'm glad I purchased it because I almost passed on it. I'm sure this would look great with othe lipsticks too, I just tend to reach for Ever Hip with it out of habit

on 4/6/2010 9:46:00 AM

I have super pigmented lips and this color shows up as a pinky corally, almost pink lemonade-ish color on me. It reminds me a lot of Sock Hop from the Heatherette collection, but it is a little different. Definitely love this color!