MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

WOW, i REALLY love this lipglass, and is by far my most used and loved of all my lipglosses. it's consistency and texture is unlike other mac lipglasses (sticky, thick etc), instead its creamy, dreamy and wonderful :) the colour pigmentation covers my rosy lips beautifully, making me look awake and refreshed! does anyone know a good dupe of this lipglass for future reference? im scared mine is about to run out, and i am hesitant to pay top wack on ebay :/ hope this helps :)

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this product. I like to layer it on top of the Ever Hip lipstick that also came out with the Liberty of London collection. They go really well together. However, this product is also good on its own. It's a beautiful peachy coral. It goes on a bit sticky, like most MAC lip glosses, but after it's on you hardly notice (especially if you layer it with lipstick). Natural enough to wear to work, but colorful enough to enhance your look.

on 5/30/2010 12:18:00 AM

I literally just purchased 4 backups of these online. That's how much I love this color. 'Nuff said.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I chose to get get this over Ever Hip, and I am so happy I did. It still gives me the look of coral lips, just softer and glossier. This is hands down my favorite MAC lip colour. Perfect for spring/summer. The only downside, as with all glosses, is that my long hair gets stuck on this gloss. Annoying, but I can deal, cause its worth it!!

on 4/22/2010 8:23:00 AM

This was the only thing that interested me from the LoL collection once I saw it in person, and when the sale's girl applied it on my lips, I knew I had to have it. It really brightens my face, brings out my eyes and suits my (very pale) complexion perfectly. It's a creamy, corally-pink on my lips, and the pigmentation is among the best of any gloss I've tried. It's my first gloss from MAC, and I was concerned about the stickiness that everyone talks about. But now I've tried it, it doesn't bother me and I like how it "sticks" through drinking and even eating. There's hardly any taste which is a plus, and it's lightly scented which makes it pretty inoffensive. It has never settled into lines on my lips, and the most amazing thing is that my lips have not been dry since I started using this regularly! Most lip products, even some medicated "healing" balms, dry and irritate my lips. I'm constantly applying my favourite balm before and after lipstick/gloss to keep them soft, but I've hardly had to do that at all since I've got it. It is just so easy to wear, makes me look put together, and suits so many looks, without being "boring" which I find some of my other versatile lip colours can be. I know a lot of people dislike the packaging, I don't mind it and it stands out nicely among my other makeup.

on 4/19/2010 9:45:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. Was not going to buy it at first but then changed my mind and I am so glad I did. It freshens up my face. Its not too bright and not too sheer. Coral-ish pink-ish color. Just love it!!!

this gloss is so beautiful. its not too bright or too dull and really brightens my face. im thinking about buying a couple more of these since theyre LE. gorgeous color that should be made permanent.