MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.7

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

on 9/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty gloss and adorable packaging, but it's not really a stand-out shade for me. Maybe it's because my lips are quite pigmented, but it just doesn't add much colour. I will probably wear it over peachy or coral lipsticks, or just keep it in my purse whenever I need a pick-me-up - the tube is just that cute.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 4/2/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have that strange snow-whitish complexion, very pale with very dark hair and naturally red lips. I avoid corals because the sheer ones don't show up on my pigmented lips and the opaque ones make me look like I have clown makeup on :( This one is the first I have loved. On my lips it just slightly changes the color enough so that I can get away with a peach blush and the coral color makes my eyes look so blue! Other PPPs with pigmented lips don't be afraid of this one. I've finally found a coral I can wear. One lippie off because I wish the texture was a little smoother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Loved this soft color in corally pink. Great consistancy, no shimmer just shine. Luv it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

on my c4/c40 w/ yellow undertone skin and pigmented lips...this def looks like a Creamy bright pink coral! i hate the doefoot wand and prefer applying lipglasses with a brush coz it gives it more coverage and more true to color, imho.....this leans towards the warm side and it looks so springy...love it....

on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

WOW, i REALLY love this lipglass, and is by far my most used and loved of all my lipglosses. it's consistency and texture is unlike other mac lipglasses (sticky, thick etc), instead its creamy, dreamy and wonderful :) the colour pigmentation covers my rosy lips beautifully, making me look awake and refreshed! does anyone know a good dupe of this lipglass for future reference? im scared mine is about to run out, and i am hesitant to pay top wack on ebay :/ hope this helps :)