MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.7

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 3/16/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is beautiful! Perennial High Style is a pinky coral that instantly brightens my face. MAC describes it as "creamy bright pink coral," which is right on target. This is gorgeous worn alone, but also looks fantastic paired with Ever Hip lipstick (an HG look for me and perfect for spring). I'm usually a nude lippie girl, but find that both this and Ever Hip (alone or together) are very flattering and wearable (no glitter or shimmer in this gloss) for a springy pop of color (this coming from a bold lip scaredy-cat :). I absolutely love this and purchased 2 backups. Looks great with my winter NC25 skintone and I know it'll look fabulous with a tan, as well.

Ingredients:
hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect everyday pinky/peachy/coral color. It is neutral enough to wear with anything, yet still brightens up my lips. It is a cream, so no shimmer, and it applies really smoothly. It is opaque and doesn't sink into the lines in my lips. I don't find it to be sticky like most MAC lipglasses are rumored to be. It is from the Liberty of London collection so it has really cute packaging. I'm glad I bought this because it is really versatile.

I will add pictures to this post along with at the top of the page.

*PICTURES*

continued >>

on 11/24/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this in the mail after ordering it on ebay and surprisingly got it for a decent price. This is a gorgeous colour. I love the texture!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG lipgloss. Gorgeous shade! Its a warm rosey coral that shows up as a warm pink on my lips. Gorgeous on its own or topping a lipstick. Creamy, milky color, no shimmer. Its like if Love Nectar was more pigmented and a bit more pink minus the shimmer. Beautiful, beautiful shade!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous warm pink on my medium skintone. This color just livens up my face and is very natural. I will definitely get use of this throughout the Spring and Summer when sporting a natural look. I am sure there are dupes, but I am not personally aware of them. If you are looking for a natural warm pink flush, give this one a try.

on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...