MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

on 11/5/2010 5:09:00 AM

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 7/30/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

WOW! What a great peach colour! Looks amazing on my fair skin, but I think this would be suitable for almost all skintones. It's not too bright, but it will add a pop of colour that instantly brightens up my face.

Only downside (if any): Like all Lipglass, this is sticky, BUT it wears for a reasonable period of time.

Oh I wish this were permanent!

This is so gorgeous! It's one of the most unique and luscious colours I have ever seen. The colour - a hybrid of pink and coral that looks very brightening and springy. There is no glitter which I love. Makes lips look awesome! This looks flattering and is great for an everyday pick me up.

Popular Lip Glosses