MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

1 review

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(