MAC Studded

3.3

While I love the colour of this polish, the formula is dreadful. Although top coat prevented any chips, the coverage was patchy and I was generally not that impressed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am a huge fan of gunmetal grey colors and this doesn't disappoint! I love it matte with OPI matte topcoat or shiny with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. Very versatile!! Neutral enough to match any outfit. I love this nailpolish!

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a manicure today with this polish and was kind of unsure how it looked on until she added a top coat. I am liking the matte trend but I'm not sure it works with this shade. However, with a shiny top coat and the shimmer in this polish it looks like liquid metal! Will continue to use with shiny top coat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just loving this nail polish I never even would have bought it but I just happened to put it on in the Mac store. It is matte and I don't usually go for that but it just so cool. It looks the color of a horse shoe but has bits of sparkles in it and it is like a cement block texture look but its smooth. It so unique I have never seen polish like this. So glad a pick it up at that Mac store. i have put 3 photos up.
the polish is so nice and dris fast and last forever i have not had it chip yet and i was out side all day with it.

i concur with the prior review: gorgeous color after two coats but crappy formula...painted my toes in the morning, admired my toes that afternoon, cursed the chips in my toe color the next day...way too much money for such a horrible formula...sorry MAC, i love ya but your polishes leave a lot to be desired.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This a matte polish from the spring 2010 Riveting Collection. Its a beautiful medium silver matte shimmer polish that looks gorgeous on. The shimmer with matte finish makes it look like soft satin on your nails. That said, the formula is HORRIBLE. I tried it both with and without a base coat and it chipped off tremendously. I mean big chunks were gone from my tips the next day, not just tiny chips. It looked like month old nail polish would look in ONE day. So sad because it was a great color. Putting a top coat would have defeated the matte finish and made it shiny. I really love matte polish.

Does anyone else remember Shiseido Mat TopCoat? it would make ANY polish matte. Looked especially awesome over deep berries and suede-like over nudes.

But I digress. MAC Studded is sadly a miss.

Popular Polishes