4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/01/2011

Wow I love this color. I normally lean towards pinks and especially peach blushes. When I saw this it looked like a light plum bronzey shade. Yes you may wonder how a blush can be plum and bronze and actually a bit peachy. But it manages to be. It is so lovely and a wonderful natural blush. I love it most in fall for a festive look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/06/2011

Prim & Proper is one of my favorite blushes, hands down. It perks up my complexion and gives a soft, rosy glow. It looks boring in the pan and bronze in some swatches, but it's definitely a dusty rose on my NW20ish cheeks.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/28/2011

I received this item in a swap several weeks ago, and have been very happy with the results. For reference, I have now tested Sin out a handful of times over a period of several weeks. I have light-medium NC20-25 skin, wear NARS SG in Santa Fe, L'Oreal True Match in W3, and MUFE Mat Velvet+ in 30 or 40.
<br>
The shade is a wearable peachy-nude with a satin finish. When …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

Mar/17/2011

This blush is a peachy nude with the slightest shimmer. It's a very neutral blush that can be worn with pretty much everything. I found this to be almost the exact same color as Mac's Blushbaby, the slightest bit more peach in the pan but on the cheeks blended out. DUPE! The shimmer didn't show up on my cheeks only on swatches. I ended up swapping mine away since I see no point in …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (344 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromElleK7

Feb/24/2011

I looooooove this blush. It's a peachy brown color on my cheeks, and gives me a healthy glow. It comes out great in pictures too! I definitely want to buy a back up!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

fromgcorsa

Feb/13/2011

I honestly only bought this because of the packaging, I didn't even know what color it was. Now it's my favorite blush! such a nice soft shade of pink. Really brightens up your complexion without looking overdone. Totally love it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/14/2010

Gorgeous natural colour! Nice peachy colour that isn't too orange or pink, it's great for a no make up look!

The packaging is to die for, I love it! Absolutely recommend it to light to medium skin tones.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Nov/11/2010

This blush is the best "natural" blush i have! It looks great on my NC25 skin and gives me that sunkissed look without being over-the-top. The packaging is to die for. Gorgeous product overall! I'm so glad I found it at a Cosmetics Co. outlet store!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/10/2010

This is the most suited and natural blush i own! I am a natural Srawberry Blonde with fair skin and i must say this blush is very complimentary! Its a light dusty rosy brown shade, is a satin and on my cheeks gives the ever so slighted goldish sheen. Texture is great too! I would say all fair skinned ladies need this one in there collection, shame it's limited edition!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Nov/04/2010

This blush was just meh. I don't recommend it for darker skintones because it really doesn't show up. I'm a NC50/NW45 and it really didn't show up on me. I've put it on my swaplist.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm