Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot CorrectorEven Better Clinical Dark Spot CorrectorEven Better Clinical Dark Spot CorrectorClinique Even Better Serum Day 1 (7 May 2011)Clinique Even Better Serum Week 10

2.7

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

on 3/18/2018 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this to help with acne scars. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in the month that i have been using it. I use 1 pump in the morning and 2 pumps at night between toning and moisturizing. It does make my skin feel nice and glowy. But no visible effect on scarring. I only purchased it because I had a gift card and this brand has such a good reputation. I think it is very overpriced. An okay product. I would only purchase again if it was on sale. The packaging is annoying. I cannot tell if there is anything left inside. The pump is very inconsistent.

on 2/17/2018 12:44:00 PM

It didn't make any difference at all but that was not all that surprising. I had gotten $35 gift card and I bought it at $50.
That pump gets stuck all the time. I don't what the trouble is with Clinique but this is the second time that a product has container malfunction. First time was the lipstick which stopped twisting!!! I think I am dont with Clinique products after this. There are many other lines on market now and Clinique is not what it used to be any longer.

on 12/30/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have an uneven skin tone due to acne scaring (forehead and chin) and sun damage (nose). I have tried numerous natural remedies like tea tree oil, lemon juice, vitamin C pills and even coffee, but nothing seemed to even out my skin tone. I did my research and thought to give this product a try since the brand advertises that it is formulated by dermatologist. I used the product twice daily; once at night with a moisturizer and during the day with a sunscreen. Within six months, my older acne scars were noticeably lighter. Newer blemishes seemed to clear up more quickly. This product is expensive but worth every penny!

A comment on my packaging score: Earlier packaging was a single cylinder that easily opened allowing for the user to take a long object and scrape out every last drop of this very expensive product. Now container is a long cylinder with separate compartments housing two different solutions. The solutions are pumped out simultaneously. I have not been unable to open up the separate compartments and I feel that a lot of the product gets wasted.

on 7/31/2017 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product worked for me. I have hyperpigmentation from acne and this has helped me reduce the appearances of those dark spots. My only advice is that it is best to be patient with it. It took me a month to start seeing differences and I was using it every morning and every night before I fell asleep. I liked how this serum made my the texture of my skin improve and made it look smoother and softer and more glowy. You can wear this under your foundation which is also nice.

After 3 months of using this product, I saw that most of my acne pigmentation have decreased significantly. I had dark brown spots since I am tanned skin. But now this serum helped those spots look less noticeable.

The con is that it is very expensive. But tbh it's okay with me since I am too lazy to squeeze lemons on my face everyday.

on 5/25/2017 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've seen no results with this product. I actually use a pump and a half of this as moisturizer when I run out of my regular one until I buy it again. I do so because I use khiels clearly corrective serum (has alcohol) which can irritate the skin and cliniques serum layed ontop hydrates, does not break me out, and prevents the irritation khiels serum can possibly trigger. I thought maybe using two different "spot correcting" serums together would speed the process but I will never know.

Anyway, when I was using it in my actual skincare routine (not as a substitute for other product) I noticed no changes in my skin texture, brightness, spots or scars. I have severe hyperpigmentation on one of my cheeks and this did nothing to improve it.

The only pros this has for me is the fact that it sufficiently hydrates my oily acne prone skin without breaking me out, but there are many other moisturizers (cheaper) that can do the same job, and provide many more benefits.

Have a nice day!

on 11/9/2016 3:13:00 PM

I received a 7 ml sample size of this product. Initially I disliked it due to its siliconey texture. I prefer liquid serums that are easy to layer under different products. This serum is not hydrating, and sinks in very fast once applied. I have not noticed any improvement at my melasma, but my sample only lasted 10 days. This could be the reason. However I saw another kind of improvement. I am very pale and prone to broken capillaries on my face. This serum healed a newly formed, very purply looking, broken blood vessel, close to my mouth in just 2 days. So I think the form of vitamin c, this serum has, has some good healing properties.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a good product, i thought I'd take a chance buying it whilst buying the moisturizing gel from clinique (which i highly recommend for oily - normal and everything in between btw - an excellent product by clinique) i am on an medication often referred to as oractane or accutane for overly oily skin. So while my skin is dry atm i like to try not to over or under moisturise it being that it is so sensitive right now and i don't know exactly how oily It'll go back to being after treatment. Anyway, I'm only saying this because my acne scars from childhood have been fading, but my dermatoligist associated it more with the medication for improvement of scars and uneven skin tone. So i thought this was doing a great job initially - and don't get me wrong, it certainly helped the healing process to some extent, but i thought it was all due to this not what the dermatologist was expecting to happen on this treatment anyway. I think I'll maybe use the rest of this bottle and buy another one not long after I've come off the treatment and take a before and after photo to see if i can see any particularly big differences whilst using it. Not that i have any really noticeable scarring now but I'll edit and make sure to mention if i see a moderate to good improvement on scarring and or smoothing out of scars. It feels good on your skin pre moisturizing though, thats definite - i swear that's half the reason i liked it so much! Clinique is a very good product brand especially me being very sensitive skinned, but I'm sure there's a better scar treatment cream out there (i prefer creams to oils just feeling oily and sticky when I apply oils) so if you like oils you could try a good facial scar fading oil, ir if you're more into creams (like myself) maybe you could find a better working scar fading cream anyway. (If you do happen to find an excellent scar cream, try and message me about it! I've been looking for the perfect one for years now).

on 6/13/2016 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's not worth to buy . I already used this for six months . nothing changed and my dark spots are not lighting even a bit .

on 5/28/2016 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I purchased the Clinique dark sport corrector in April and used it as directed,
going outdoors I used also a sunscreen (recommended) the spots have not gotten lighter.
About one week ago I develop a tingling sensation first on the tip of my nose and then also on my face. I stopped using the spot corrector yesterday ( My skin is very sensitive) and the tingling was hardly noticeable today.
I wonder if I should contact Clinique, the product is supposed to be allergy free.
Regards
editheva

I have normal/acne prone skin. Bought this product 4 months ago. Went to Clinique counter wanting to buy the Smart serum but instead, the person told me that this would suite me better. I was pretty skeptical as I saw the review on this product was pretty bad. When I tried for the first month, i rejected it as it broke me out and it didn't seems to be reducing my scars. My boyfriend urged me to finish using it. I went on to finish it and did saw the results. My face use to be filled with scars and pigmentation which I tend to cover it up with makeup. After three months, my family and friends who have saw me with and without makeup have now, cannot differentiate it anymore as my scars and pigmentations have faded a lot as well as my skin have now smoothen out. At first it did broke me out pretty badly but over the 3 months, lesser and lesser pimple appear and now, my face don't break out unless during my period. I've stopped using it for 2 weeks as I was waiting to buy it at the airport, pimples came back and my skin doesn't seem as good as when I was using this product. Therefore, i would really recommend this product!