Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Beige Pearl 7041

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Beige Pearl 7041

4.2

Mica, Kaolin, Silica, Nylon-6, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pearl Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, BIS-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Polybutene, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

I love PF products, but I may have gotten a bad batch of this one. The one I have is quite glittery, and I stupidly chose a shade darker than I should have. I wanted to love it like the All in One Shimmer (face and eyes) which is incredible - so blendable and sheer and shimmery but not glittery.

I find MAC "Shroom" eyeshadow perfect as a highlighter and more natural than this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this the other day at shoppers drug mart (mostly because it was on sale). I wasn't expecting to love it, but I was pleasantly surprised :). I usually prefer a more stark, obvious highlight, so I layer this product on about 2 times, the focus being the cheekbones. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it's not a champagne gold color like the benefit watt's up, but the quality of the product definitely makes up for that. The effect it leaves on your face is soooo nice! I practically kept on staring at myself in the mirror because I couldn't stop checking out that highlight! In short, I would recommend this product :)

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/20/2016 10:28:00 PM

I am LOVING this powder! I' m not happy with my foundation as it seems to have litte staying power and I think my foundation is causing this powder to look more shiny that it should. I've just ordered Physicians formula color correcting CC cream since the reviews here claim it has more yellow in it so i'm crossing my fingers. Not sure what is wrong at Physicians formula as they make two shades and they are basically orange. So time will tell. I like this color. It's a nice neutral beige. Looks dark if you swipe a cotton ball over it, but doesnt go on dark. I have the light bronze too. It has a more brick beige tone to it but is a nice bronzer. This seems to be more golden beige to me compared to the light bronzer. I tried it all over my face and I think maybe I should try just on my cheek bones. I'm excited to see how it does with the CC cream. I DO think that the person who suggested using a khabuki brush may have something. I have been using a fluffy brush but it seems to "look" better if you use a khabuki brush. I am not a fan of khabuki brushes because they tend to put powder on too heavy, but this gem is NEVER going to look cakey no matter how much you put on. So I'm still Experimenting but loving it! You dont "Feel" greasy but glowy. I'm using Covergirl Aqua smoother foundation which I LOVE initially....just love it.but it goes away! Disappears on me, so going to find something that is a better pairing with this powder. Will keep you posted. Thanks MUA. I NEVER buy anything without consulting all of you! Oh and yes...wipe off the first layer with a cotton ball. I didnt know this years ago when I tried it and the first application freaked me out! So I thought...yuck and threw it away. Once you wipe off that layer of super sparkle, its wonderful and the person who said it has no "glow" after that layer needs glasses! It does have a glow, but it's not a disco ball sparkle and I think it looks beautiful in the day light outside best!

These glow pearls are amazing. They are an awesome drugstore dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powders. I love to use the beige pearl color to blend all of my makeup together at the end. It gives that perfect blurring effect. I used this product in the makeup tutorial below.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use it as an eyeshadow because I get little to no pigment when it comes to using it as a highlighter

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am really into strobing so I'm into seeing what's out there on the DS market for it (mostly the Loreal are thumbs down & wnw is very ...meh). All of PF products are very high quality, even for this price pointe I don't mind paying $10 if it's really good. The packaging I must mention w the pearl on top is adorable (I love & own a string of pearls & pearl earrings!), but the packaging could've been more streamlined. I feel like the product is smaller than expectations coz of the bulkiness. Not sure how long will last. (Me: Plz don't DC this!!) The brush is nice, mirror, check & it all "works!!" Good system...I apply this w an EcoTools fan brush. Lovely highlight lit-from-within glow not too OTT/glittery/disco ball but shimmery & dewy...good evday work horse product. I wanna get this in light bronze too! My next purchase. This is "almost" as nice as Becca, Hourglass or MAC! For a fraction of that price. I hate spending $32 on MAC or $37 on Becca...don't start me on $$ hrglass ambient lite palette! Does not break me out nor enlarge pores. I'm collecting all of the PF highlighters 1-by-1!

on 6/3/2015 6:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is a great drugstore alternative to Becca's Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. The packaging is bulky, but it's easy to de-pot the product and place it in a universal palette. It's a warm, pinky-beige toned highlighter that looks especially nice on the cheekbones. It's finely milled, and it imparts a nice glow without being too shimmery or obvious. It didn't emphasize my pores at all, and I think it's subtle enough that you could dust a little bit all over the face for a pretty all-over glow.

You also get a lot of product for what you pay. I've had my pan for a long time, and I've barely even made a dent in it. My only minor gripe is that it's maybe a little bit TOO subtle to give much of a "wow" factor... on the other hand, that makes it a really great everyday product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product its my favorite hilighter it gives me a nice glow its not glittery which I love its a little pricey for drugstore hiligter but I love it though it doesn't break me out I would recommend this

on 8/15/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with trishee below and am in the same age range. I have a highlighter I love best, but found this on clearance so decided to finally try it since its so well liked here. Mine seems to have a whiteish over spray that's cooler than the product beneath it. It looks fairly dark in the pan in some areas but still looks like a sheer, warm toned, light in shade, dewy not shimmery, highlighter on me. It reminds me a little of Nars Albatross but way less yellow.Yet ssimilar effect. Using a fan brush and light hand this is pretty, and like I said, dewy. If heavy handed as with most such products, you run the risk of looking like the Tin Man in a school production. This is also pretty down there nose and a little bit brushed lightly over dark brows to catch there light. Then take a fluffy brush you don't use anymore and brush a little on to your hairline too. It catches the light on dark hair so well but doesn't look like you've got any product on it. I first learned that trick with my more expensive highlighter but this works even better in that capacity, and there's a ton of product to play with because you only use a tiny bit on your cheekbones.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am obsessed, obsessed with this! I love the compact, that it comes with a mirror and a brush. I use this to set my under eye concealer and as a highlight and it makes my skin look awake and glowing and natural without glitter or fakeness. I hope they never discontinue this because its my favorite highlighter!

Video Reviews & Tutorials