First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream

First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream
Daily Face Cream

3.7

Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sclerotium Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Silica.

on 4/29/2017 8:24:00 PM

This is a decent facial moisturizer for daytime use and good for sensitive skin--fine if you're looking for something non-irritating. However, I have used drugstore brand moisturizers that are more hydrating and cost-effective. If you're looking for a lotion in the same line that provides more moisture, go for the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (it is also much cheaper per ounce). The Ultra Repair Cream seemed to soak into my skin more than this one.

on 1/27/2017 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My review is for the facial moisturizers. It's extremely light weight and moisturizing. It doesn't break me out, not greasy at all for my oily skin. It's very breathable in the summer. I love it very much

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cow....
ok first of all this is a review for both the ultra "calming" face cream and the skin rescue daily face cream.
I have tried both, and they are both horrible.
The ingredients are great EXCEPT that ONE ingredient or two that must be making my skin BURN so bad when I apply this. I think it is the fever few extract, which both products have in them...whatever it is...it makes my skin burn and sting when I apply the moisturizer. Do not recommend.
I have acne prone and sensitive skin

on 10/21/2015 9:39:00 PM

Bought it for my daughter from Sephora , was told by the sales girl it was great for sensitive skin. Within a couple of days her breakouts were more and she said it was stinging when applied. . I tried it and broke out as well.

on 4/22/2015 3:36:00 AM

Smells amazing! It absorbs into the skin in like 10 seconds and I don't feel is the most mosturizing cream I've rid but it is nice

on 4/19/2015 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS. This feels so dang subtle and thin, it sinks in so quick and doesn't leave a residue to sticky feeling, yet it makes your skin feel so nice and moisturized. It smells nice and clean as well! I highly highly recommend if you're just looking for an everyday moisturizer, You won't be disappointed!

on 3/15/2015 1:29:00 AM

Today I went to sephora and my face was super flakey due to me being sick with a cold and chaffing my face with tissues these past few days from blowing my nose so much. I randomly just went to the closest moisturizer i could see and applied some onto my face. My flakes went away instantly and I was very tempted to buy it on the spot! Instead, I bought what I actually came into sephora to buy (a bronzer - Laguna by NARS) and went home without the moisturizer. BIG REGRET! It's been on my mind all day long ever since and I am now set to purchase this product the next time I visit sephora! I went online to see read some reviews and so far I see a lot of complaints for acne prone ppl. For me I generally have dry/normal combination skin and not oily at all like ever .. However my skin is very very sensitive and to great surprise this product didn't irritate my skin at all! I also have ezcema (not on my face but sometimes neck and body) and very curious to try the other products and see if it works for me. I am very excited to get this and I love how it's a pump and nice size to put in my purse in case I randomly have flakey face skin again! I can easily see this product becoming a holy grail for me and the brand name suits the prodict - totally saved me!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this face cream! It has quickly become my holy grail. I find the cream to be very moisturizing and hydrating but sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a matte finish. I can apply makeup right over the top no problem and it helps control oil well throughout the day. If you want a hydrating cream but want a matte finish go out and buy this moisturizer. You will love it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I bought this moisturizer because it targets those with sensitive skin. I used it and I noticed that I started to get small red bumps on my cheeks. My skin was redder and I thought it was just me stressing so I kept using it. The situation only got worst so I decided to stop using it and go back to my old moisturizer, and as soon as I did that my face became calmer and those red little bumps on my cheeks got better. I don't recommend this product (or the entire line) unless you have really dry skin that's not sensitive. I also found that the product didn't spread well on your face. It dried too quickly.

on 12/18/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the idea of this moisturizer but each time I've used it I get a small breakout that makes me regret it. Trashed it. FYI I have acne prone rosacea skin