Victoria's Secret Blush Trio in Afterglow

Victoria's Secret Blush Trio in Afterglow

3.5

on 6/22/2011 2:03:00 PM

I only bought this because I was at the semi annual sale and I think it only costed me between $3-4. Although I like the shade and how it looks on me, I would not pay the normal price of about $14, that's why I only rated it 3 stars overall. I think it could be more pigmented too, since I had to brush on more than I normally do. It would also have been nice to include a small mirror and brush (especially if they're trying to sell it normally for $14). Packaging wasn't anything special..nothing too far from drugstore packaging. I would only buy this product again if it's during their sale..I wouldn't pay full price for this.

on 3/11/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been sort of on the fence about this color, definitely better on me than At Last (waaay too pink!). I've been sort of experimenting with different blush colors, different brands. So far, I've been doing alot of returning and I keep coming back to this. It wears pretty well throughout the day, nice wide, square pan of pure color to swirl your brush across, colors blend well together in pallette. Finely milled, slight hint of shimmer in there but not too much. I think this is a very natural, warm-toned color. Gives me a healthy flush and I may end up with this being my official blush color yet. Probably will try a few others, but this one is very nearly what I am looking for, and for lack of any other alternatives, I may stick with it. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent product, choosing a blush color can be tricky is all.

Popular Blush Products