no images

price range

Reviews

fromLisa00

Mar/28/2006

These eye products are so amazing considering how long they last; I've been using BE for six years and I haven't used up one single glimmer. They could cost $30 each and still be worth it. The colors are beautiful, they last all day long and I think they look better as the day goes on. Love it love it love it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Mar/11/2006

My HG eyeshadow. I am giving up Chanel for these!!! They are gorgeous, HIGHLY pigmented, apply like SILK, and last ALL DAY. By far the best eye shadows I have ever used. I am totally hooked.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesGreen

Feb/14/2006

I love them they are long lasting, and I also use them as my blush.Worth the money when you consider that they can be used as eyeshadow or blush.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

Feb/07/2006

I beg to differ with the below reviewer: the BE Glimmers are beautifully shimmery and have the best, almost wet-looking sheen. They are not glittery or cheap-looking in the least. I have Queen Tiffany, Celestine and Bare Skin and love them all. The colors are lovely, subtly complex and entirely wearable and appropriate, day or night (depending on your application technique). The texture of the …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/17/2005

I love the B.E. Eye Glimmers! They are so shimmery and sheer. I have the foiling kit which includes white gold, platinum, sterling silver, and pure gold (which is gorgeous.) I would love to hear tips on preventing them from creasing, though. I do not have oily skin, but they do end up disappearing and creasing on me by mid-day. Any thoughts?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Dec/13/2005

These are just so damn awesome! I don't have much info to add to other reviews, except to emphasize that these aren't exactly "shimmery" as you see in other eyeshadows, rather they look almost glossy and liquidy on your skin. SO COOL!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

Nov/04/2005

I have three of these--Cultured Pearl (luminescent sheer white), Desire (cool-toned peach light brown nude), and Sex Kitten (dark red brown). They are all extremely versatile shadows. The first two are particularly pretty when foiled--it's like mixing dye in the lid of the container. I'm a painter, so obviously, I get a huge kick out of doing this. They are all highly pigmented and are …Read more

About reviewer (129 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

Jun/27/2005

I love the glimmers, some of the best e/s I have bought so far. It lasts and you can create a sophisticated daytime look or a dramatic night time look w/the same shadow. They can also be used wet for liner...A++

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily

May/17/2005

I have always had a problem finding a shadow that I liked until I bought BE's glimmer in Celestine almost 3 years ago, and I have used it ever since. In that time I've only bout 2, the one I have now I've only had for 5 months, and that is with spilling about half of my first one, plus I use it every day. The spilling factor is the down side, but I like it better without the filter …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

May/07/2005

Bare Escentuals has great eye glimmers. The only criticism I have is that there is no sifter lid. If you accidently tip the whole container, you're in trouble!!!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

HairBlack