4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

➖ Great color but hate the formula ➖ Thin and streaky ➖ Don’t like the brush Will use what’s left but won’t buy again.

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

Love this polish & color. I just used for a mani the other day and it's a lovely nude with a hint more color for my complexion which is perfect. I don't like muddy browns or bright colors on my nails as I prefer white or light pinkish/nudes for mani's. This works perfect and Revlon has always made quality nail polish in my opinion. Pleased.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

Not massively keen on the brush (very narrow and takes several strokes to cover all of my nail) and the formula is quite thin... but the colour of this polish is fantastic! It's the absolute perfect nude pink for my skin, and appears more nude in some lights and pinker in others. This is a new firm favourite and I'll definitely repurchase it when mine runs out! My boyfriend, who never comments on my nail polish, said 'That looks really nice!' the first time he saw it... so it must be good!

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I love this colour! It is the perfect nude for my skin tone and I have no issues w the formula. Cannot get better for the money!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is the best nude-pink colour I've ever tried. It really shouldn't have gray in the name because theres nothing gray about it, it's just a nice cool toned pink. It looks nude and natural without being a straight up beige, and revlon formulas always wear really well. Love it!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Gray Suede is such an odd name for this nude tan/camel colored polish. It isn't gray or suede. Regardless of the name, this is a great little polish. I had to pick this one up after Stacey from Polished Ways on You Tube said it was one of her all time favorites. I found this at my local grocery for less than $4 and I had a $2 off coupon so it was an even better deal. This is a nice color and it looks tan but is filled with blue/green shimmers. They are visible in the wet polish but not so much when it dries. It does give this a pretty look and it does add some light and you can see little bits of blue sparks in the light. I wish the sparkles and shimmers were more in your face. The brush on this is a narrow standard flat brush with a straight cut edge. It doesn't fan out much but it is very flexible and it applies polish smoothly and evenly and even does precise edges so it's alright even though it does take an extra stroke or so to get complete coverage on the nail. This polish formula is fine and this goes on thin and a little sheer so it takes 3 good coats for opacity. I can still barely see visible nail line, but it isn't obvious or distracting. This is such a great nude polish for me. It's got enough rose tone in it that it doesn't look like mannequin hands, but not so much that it's pink. This is really more of a camel color and appears slightly darker on my hands than it is in the bottle. I've had several compliments on this shade. This is a nice palette cleanser and it's not as stark as a white but it is still refreshing and easy on the eyes after vivid neons all summer. I didn't think I would like this one as much as I do. I have worn this for 4 days already and other than a bit of minimal tip wear this still looks shiny and pretty. I have had no chipping or fading. As always, I use a protective protein nail treatment, 2 (in this case 3) coats of color, and my usual Seche Vite fast drying top coat. I would happily purchase this again. It's a nice nude and it seems to wear well and the price is a bargain especially with the $2 off coupon making this just 1.97 at the register! Even at full price of $3.97 this is still a great polish and it's money well spent. Happily, this is a core color in the line and not limited edition so it's easily obtainable. Yes, please!

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

This color is perfect but the formula is horrible. One coat is streaky, two coats still comes out streaky and never dries properly. With and without fast dry base and top coat, this stuff never dries completely even after waiting over and hour. Dents, scratches, and smudges easily.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Gray suede is a shiny,creme nude nail polish. It's got a little bit of shimmers but don't show much when dried. It's got also a little bit of a pink undertone to it as well. Wich makes it a little bit warmer. It goes well at the application and last fairly long. Verry nice neutral color for any seasons! Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

On the fence about this one. The color is great but something about the formula is off, as other reviewers have noted. I have quite a few Revlon polishes and usually they last about a week before starting to chip. This one started chipping after less than two days, and I hadn't done anything particularly taxing with my hands. I re-applied more carefully to try to get it on thinner, will see how it works this time around. That said, I do like the color, which is not gray at all but more of a cool taupe. A great alternative to a sheer pink for the office when my nails are looking beat-up. It seems to have some shimmer when wet but dries looking like a very modern creme. Revlon needs to get its European pricing under control though. I paid 7.99 euro (about $10) for this because I was in a pinch and needed something to cover my crappy-manicure-damaged nails for a job interview... would have cost more like $4.99 at Target back in the States. Damn VAT!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Gray Suede is a matte light gray-beige. Two coats give full coverage. I find it slow to dry, so I allow 20-30 minutes before applying the second coat, and another 30 minutes before applying Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. I don't like the brush - it's too thin and that makes it difficult to spread the polish evenly.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over