Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 9/23/2017 11:58:00 AM

I love the way my skin feels at night with this serum. I use only 3 drops and smooth it gently on before I put on moisturizer and I wake up with such soft skin. I also like the smell which I find nice and relaxing. It doesn't cause breakouts on me and soaks in almost immediately. I also use the daytime version which smells like citrus and I find it also absorbs quickly. I think people who say it doesn't sink in are using too much (I saw one woman say she uses 6-8 drops!). You need to give serums and oils a couple of minutes to absorb before putting on your moisturizer. Try the sample size. It's free and lasts for about two weeks or so.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hate this product so much that i dread using it and i feel relieved that i finally finished. It is so oily and doesnt absorb into ur skin, it just leaves a oily layer on. Doesnt seem to do anything to skin. The smell is so bad too, i usually love herbal/essential oil scents, but this scent got it all wrong. Sometimes the oily layer gives me pimples when i wake up in the morning cuz all the dirt is stuck to that layer of oil.

on 7/2/2017 3:41:00 PM

I have dry skin,especially on my chin and nose, those areas are super flaky and I heard my friends rave about this product (they have oily skin), I bought it and I applied it before going to sleep, I woke up in the morning and it broke me out so bad, my forehead especially, my skin felt irritated as well. I did some research and found out that the ingredients used for this product, mostly variety of oils are the reason why it broke me out, it doesn't go well with my dry skin, so I stick to using one oil before before going to bed. Would not purchase this product again.

on 6/15/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One bottle last forever, so I wouldn't say it's that expensive. However, I have been using this serum for a year and I can't say I've seen results... I think this serum would work a lot better on more mature skin, after what I have read from previous reviews.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fan of this as it leaves my sensitive, oily skin feeling moisturized, without looking like I had a Crisco facial. I usually mix a few drops with my Tretinoin at night and apply to freshly toned (read: damp) skin.

Wake up with springy, doughy cherub skin. Will update if it betrays me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Two drops a use. The product is quite pricey but it lasts really really long. Has been using for 1 month& not see any drastic result but my skin seem to be quite brighter& healthier. It is so suitable for oily skin, the texture is lightweight& quickly absorbed. It is convenient for face massage along with locking down the essence/ serum. Might be worth looking in to.

on 6/12/2017 3:41:00 AM

I'm sorry but I think this stuff is garbage. It's just a very expensive, highly-fragranced oil. Doesn't absorb or sink in. Just sits on top of the skin as a greasy layer.

It made me break out, and that was the ONLY difference I saw in my complexion from using this. I see that a lot of other reviewers like this product a lot, but I hated it.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

I am a Kiehls fan, but this one is not a winner for me. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This oil smells like an orange and I don’t want for my face to smell like that. I prefer to use fragrance-free products on my face. It’s very greasy, so it only takes the tiniest amount to cover your whole face.

on 5/9/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells wonderful and feels good on contact. Lightweight compared to most face oil products.
It doesn't absorb well and leaves a shiny film on your face after a few hours. The only time I saw it penetrate slightly better was when I mixed a drop of it with my moisturizer before application. And thereafter I covered my face with a Korean sleeping mask before sleeping.
I didn't see any results from using this oil over a few weeks. Any other good moisturizer would have done just as decent a job. I am not convinced it is the best product out in the market for face oils. But its a reasonable price to pay if you are interested in trying out one.

on 5/15/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Kind of burned below my eyes when I used it but I loved how my skin felt and looked after. I will definitely buy it again next fall, I think it's best for fall and winter as oils are quite rich for my oily skin. The Dropper is better than the pump they used to have. All in all its a qualitative product.