Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 4/19/2017 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a miracle worker, seriously! I was given a sample of this serum 3 days ago and it works overnight. The fine lines starting to show up around the side corner of my eyes were reduced. Today, I bought a full size bottle (30ml). The SA said, it will last me up to 7 months, at 2-3 drops rate every night. I also love the lavander all-naturel smell of it, really relaxing. Love the packaging in a blue bottle.

on 4/11/2017 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love the packaging and the blue bottle. This felt very nice on my skin initially but I broke out very quickly from it and would not repurchase. May work better for some with dry and not acne prone skin.

after using this product my skin became very bumpy itchy and red. so disappointed with the fact that it cost so much... never buying again.

I really wanted this product to work as i it smells very good BUT there is no changes in the way my skin looks from as the same with every other product from kiehl's. save your money and find a better product from a better company.
i like the packaging as the bottle is easy to use.

on 3/8/2017 2:05:00 PM

I fell in love with this product after getting a sample from Kiehl's a few years ago. The morning after I used it, I couldn't actually believe the way my face looked and felt.

If you are looking for something to fix your dry skin - this is not really what this oil sets out to do. Sure, it will leave your skin softer and supple in the morning but what it really does is what it says: works on the appearance of your skin. It fixes my pigmentation issues, uneven tone and gives me a sort of glow. I just want to stare at my face in the morning after leaving this in overnight.

Suggested use: use your regular moisturizers/serums and then wait until the last possible minute before you fall asleep and drop three drops on three different points of your face. Then just press it into your skin and move it around to cover your whole face. and then just let it soak up all night

I've been using this for about 3/4 years now and I don't think ill be stopping anytime soon. The smell is a very old school lavender-y smell which is actually really relaxing.

on 3/7/2017 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I now understand the rave and hype. It was a good product indeed. My skin is brighter, softer and finer even only after the first use. My husband also uses it and he agreed with me, he didn't break out which usually happens to him when using face products.

It's a bit expensive but I can say it's worth the price. For those who have extremely dry skin or during winter, you still have to moisturize before using this.

I use it both night and day because I cannot afford yet to buy the day oil counterpart.

on 2/6/2017 6:25:00 PM

Love it .. makes my skin glowing during the day

I really wanted to love this. Smells amazing, good price (for the amount you put on- lasts forever), luxurious feeling, lovely package. Did not do anything for me. I had high hopes at least for the moisturizing part of it and was hoping to achieve a sort of glow in the morning.. same dull skin, after a month of nightly use.

on 2/6/2017 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This oil did nothing for my skin. Can't say that it lives up to the hype.

I love this product I've been using it for 3 years and still it's the best one I've tried from Keihls. Since using this I've notice that my skin is so supple and glowing. I always have a backup of this one . If I can only chose one product to put on my face, I'll chose this.