Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 7/2/2017 3:41:00 PM

I have dry skin,especially on my chin and nose, those areas are super flaky and I heard my friends rave about this product (they have oily skin), I bought it and I applied it before going to sleep, I woke up in the morning and it broke me out so bad, my forehead especially, my skin felt irritated as well. I did some research and found out that the ingredients used for this product, mostly variety of oils are the reason why it broke me out, it doesn't go well with my dry skin, so I stick to using one oil before before going to bed. Would not purchase this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fan of this as it leaves my sensitive, oily skin feeling moisturized, without looking like I had a Crisco facial. I usually mix a few drops with my Tretinoin at night and apply to freshly toned (read: damp) skin.

Wake up with springy, doughy cherub skin. Will update if it betrays me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Two drops a use. The product is quite pricey but it lasts really really long. Has been using for 1 month& not see any drastic result but my skin seem to be quite brighter& healthier. It is so suitable for oily skin, the texture is lightweight& quickly absorbed. It is convenient for face massage along with locking down the essence/ serum. Might be worth looking in to.

on 6/15/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One bottle last forever, so I wouldn't say it's that expensive. However, I have been using this serum for a year and I can't say I've seen results... I think this serum would work a lot better on more mature skin, after what I have read from previous reviews.

on 6/12/2017 3:41:00 AM

I'm sorry but I think this stuff is garbage. It's just a very expensive, highly-fragranced oil. Doesn't absorb or sink in. Just sits on top of the skin as a greasy layer.

It made me break out, and that was the ONLY difference I saw in my complexion from using this. I see that a lot of other reviewers like this product a lot, but I hated it.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

I am a Kiehls fan, but this one is not a winner for me. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This oil smells like an orange and I don’t want for my face to smell like that. I prefer to use fragrance-free products on my face. It’s very greasy, so it only takes the tiniest amount to cover your whole face.

on 5/15/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Kind of burned below my eyes when I used it but I loved how my skin felt and looked after. I will definitely buy it again next fall, I think it's best for fall and winter as oils are quite rich for my oily skin. The Dropper is better than the pump they used to have. All in all its a qualitative product.

on 5/9/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells wonderful and feels good on contact. Lightweight compared to most face oil products.
It doesn't absorb well and leaves a shiny film on your face after a few hours. The only time I saw it penetrate slightly better was when I mixed a drop of it with my moisturizer before application. And thereafter I covered my face with a Korean sleeping mask before sleeping.
I didn't see any results from using this oil over a few weeks. Any other good moisturizer would have done just as decent a job. I am not convinced it is the best product out in the market for face oils. But its a reasonable price to pay if you are interested in trying out one.

I purchased the massive bottle at Nordstrom's a long time ago. It's a lovely bottle and I happen to have a weakness for cobalt blue glass anything. Kiehls sucks me into the hype every couple days of years.
It was one of those years.
This is SO PRICEY and SO ANTICLIMATIC.
It does absolutely NOTHING for my skin.
Dare I say it actually DRIES IT OUT? Yes.
Big thumbs down on this one.
The only Kiehls I have repurchased is Creme De Corps.
It is supremely rich and lovely moisturizer. That, and Lush Dream Cream. Oooh la la.
Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a fail for me.

on 5/5/2017 6:53:00 PM

My skin can be sensitive to new products, as my pores get easily clogged. This oil however, does not cause breakouts nor clogged pores for me, which is super important. I do not use a moisturizer on top of this concentrate, as I have combination skin and it would be too much, but I do sometimes have slightly dry, flaky skin on my nose and in the middle of my forehead.

My face seems to absorb it, so it doesn't just stay on top as a oily layer doing nothing. When waking up, my skin feels more plump and soft, but does unfortunately not improve the more dry areas on my skin. It's a pity, because I like the product otherwise. A little goes a long way, and you will have this product for a long time.