Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 11/9/2017 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you have sensitive skin, I would stay away from this. I got red bumps in my forhead after a couple of days. I thought it was a coincidence and kept on using it for two months. It was also very expensive so I really wanted it to work. The red bumps in my forehead remained from the day I used it until two days after I stopped using it. My skin is now completely clear. I believe it would work for some people and it leaves the skin feeling very soft, but for sensitive skin this will not do any good.

on 10/5/2017 11:54:00 PM

I’ve been using a sample for 2 days. 2 days! And my skin’s texture has improved significantly. No amount of moisturizer did that. If you can believe it the small bumps in my chin went away. I’m only using a sample of this, which I received when I purchased their Avocado Eye Cream and I’m definitely buying one when I run out. You don’t even need a lot too. Just one or two drops is good for my dry skin. I even go as far as put some on my neck. I only use moisturizer on areas that need extra hydration—on my cheeks mainly. Love this product. I suggest trying it our first though before you buy the actual product since it might break you out given it is oil you’re putting on your face—I’m a bit paranoid about that.

on 9/23/2017 11:58:00 AM

I love the way my skin feels at night with this serum. I use only 3 drops and smooth it gently on before I put on moisturizer and I wake up with such soft skin. I also like the smell which I find nice and relaxing. It doesn't cause breakouts on me and soaks in almost immediately. I also use the daytime version which smells like citrus and I find it also absorbs quickly. I think people who say it doesn't sink in are using too much (I saw one woman say she uses 6-8 drops!). You need to give serums and oils a couple of minutes to absorb before putting on your moisturizer. Try the sample size. It's free and lasts for about two weeks or so.

on 7/2/2017 3:41:00 PM

I have dry skin,especially on my chin and nose, those areas are super flaky and I heard my friends rave about this product (they have oily skin), I bought it and I applied it before going to sleep, I woke up in the morning and it broke me out so bad, my forehead especially, my skin felt irritated as well. I did some research and found out that the ingredients used for this product, mostly variety of oils are the reason why it broke me out, it doesn't go well with my dry skin, so I stick to using one oil before before going to bed. Would not purchase this product again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hate this product so much that i dread using it and i feel relieved that i finally finished. It is so oily and doesnt absorb into ur skin, it just leaves a oily layer on. Doesnt seem to do anything to skin. The smell is so bad too, i usually love herbal/essential oil scents, but this scent got it all wrong. Sometimes the oily layer gives me pimples when i wake up in the morning cuz all the dirt is stuck to that layer of oil.

on 9/26/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I had heard good things about this product but could not justify spending $50ish on a 1 oz bottle so I decided to try a sample of it first which lasted me about a week. In that time I saw huge changes in the texture of my skin, it looks and feels so much smoother and less flaky! I bought the full size bottle after I finished the sample because it has now become a necessity. I have acne prone skin so I was scared of putting an oil on my face but, it has not caused me any breaks outs if anything its helped fade some of my scars. Also the price may seem like a lot but you only need 2-3 drops. I got it about a month ago and Ive barely used any.

on 6/12/2017 3:41:00 AM

I'm sorry but I think this stuff is garbage. It's just a very expensive, highly-fragranced oil. Doesn't absorb or sink in. Just sits on top of the skin as a greasy layer.

It made me break out, and that was the ONLY difference I saw in my complexion from using this. I see that a lot of other reviewers like this product a lot, but I hated it.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

I am a Kiehls fan, but this one is not a winner for me. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/15/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One bottle last forever, so I wouldn't say it's that expensive. However, I have been using this serum for a year and I can't say I've seen results... I think this serum would work a lot better on more mature skin, after what I have read from previous reviews.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fan of this as it leaves my sensitive, oily skin feeling moisturized, without looking like I had a Crisco facial. I usually mix a few drops with my Tretinoin at night and apply to freshly toned (read: damp) skin.

Wake up with springy, doughy cherub skin. Will update if it betrays me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Two drops a use. The product is quite pricey but it lasts really really long. Has been using for 1 month& not see any drastic result but my skin seem to be quite brighter& healthier. It is so suitable for oily skin, the texture is lightweight& quickly absorbed. It is convenient for face massage along with locking down the essence/ serum. Might be worth looking in to.