Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 2/6/2017 6:25:00 PM

Love it .. makes my skin glowing during the day

I really wanted to love this. Smells amazing, good price (for the amount you put on- lasts forever), luxurious feeling, lovely package. Did not do anything for me. I had high hopes at least for the moisturizing part of it and was hoping to achieve a sort of glow in the morning.. same dull skin, after a month of nightly use.

on 2/6/2017 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This oil did nothing for my skin. Can't say that it lives up to the hype.

I love this product I've been using it for 3 years and still it's the best one I've tried from Keihls. Since using this I've notice that my skin is so supple and glowing. I always have a backup of this one . If I can only chose one product to put on my face, I'll chose this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this product for 2 years now and have purchased many bottles. It is the one item that I cannot forgo in my skincare regime. For reference, I am acne-prone, (+ blackhead prone, bump prone etc), have very, very dry and dehydrated skin with large pores and prone to redness.
Acne/pimples, redness or flakiness tends to accumulate during the day, however, I apply this lightweight serum every night, and by morning, it's like my skin has been given a new life. All redness has gone, skin is supple, soft, not flaky, and any pimples or acne has been tamed and appears somewhat healed.
I have never experienced this with any other product.
Alone it does not cure my dryness, however, coupled/folliwing with the strongest moisturiser I could find on the market - Kiehls Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm - My skin resembles that of a normal/dry skinned human being, which is all I can ask for.
Now I wish companies would cater for people with large pores, dry skin AND acne! Why is this combination of ailments missed by companies and their categories of skin types?

on 1/25/2017 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this after trying a sample vial. i used the sample entirely wilo no issues so i decided to splurge on the full size around Christmas. what a disappointment. i cant really tell at rhis point if its doing anything possitive for my skin. all i know is that its now extremely dry and sensitive. i dont even know what i can do with the full bottle. ive replaced this in my routine for significantly cheaper 100 pure organic rosehip oil and its much better addressing my concerns.... although my skin still hasnt recovered from midnight recoverys dehydration.

on 1/23/2017 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

as an oily skin girl didnt think i would love this so much- contols my oily face, wake up with very soft and vibrant skin.

on 1/18/2017 3:57:00 PM

I have problematic skin. Combo, oily af in the t-zone, superdry patches especially in winter, supersensitive, acne prone...

I used a whole big bottle of this, every night for almost 6 months. I used 3 drops every night.
For me, this was a good product for wintertime. It dealt with my dry patches very well, and I was satisfied by it because of that. Skin feels good too - smooth and soft.

But the skin actually looking better? Minimally, if any changes visible I would say. Like every other product it promises too much. Which is why I did not buy it again.

Last for a long time, nice bottle, smells lovely lavender-like.

Honestly though, I did sometimes miss it. Its a good product. But it didnt change my skin, which is what im after.

on 12/29/2016 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing and a little hours a long way. It has helped me so much with discoloration and pigmentation after acne and being a lifeguard for two years outside. My skin loves this and I put it on every other night after washing with cerave, serum, moisturizing with a light face lotion, and then pating 4-5 drops of this on. I'll wake up and my fine lines are less noticeable and my skin is plumper. Expensive product, great glass dropper, dark blue glass bottle. Not travel safe but great for my skin care night basket. Would repurchase.

on 12/29/2016 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first few times I've used this oil, my skin felt splendid right afterwards. It was so soft, looked incredibly clear, almost radiant. I even used it in the mornings before day moisturizer in place of my usual serum, and my skin was very smooth and didn't dry out (as it usually does in the middle of the day).
The miracle however stopped after continuous usage. I used it during the night as the last step after my treatments and moisturizer, and maybe it's because I'm using too many or incompatible products, this oil just doesn't seem to make a difference anymore.
The oil itself is quite fluid, but it definitely takes time to absorb. I use it as directed, which is warming it up in my palm before pressing it on my face with both my hands. It's definitely greasy, but nothing my super dry skin cannot handle. But I just don't seem to see any effects as it once did. It can't be that I've built up a resistance that easily - i only purchased a 15ml bottle and I have not even used up half. (A little definitely goes a long way for this product, I'll give it that).
This concentrate contains lot of essential oils, lavender being the major one I believe. While I'm not a firm Paula's choice believer when it comes to essential oils, I am not exactly sure they have benefits for my skin either. Maybe it does deliver repairing functions to people who have other skin concerns, but for my skin type, which is normally just dry, I don't see anything happening anymore. I quite like lavender scent, but I guess I prefer it in my diffuser rather than on my face.
I now only use it along with heavy duty moisturizers a couple of nights a week (the thick or hard balmy textured creams that you would want to "emulsify" with, such as the original creme de la mer, or kiehl's ultra facial deep moisture balm). What I usually do with those two creams is that I scoop a little cream on my palm, add one or two drops of Kiehls midnight recovery, mix and rub to warm everything up, then pat on my face. But frankly, I can use any oil for this purpose, I'm just trying to use this up.