Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

I was excited to try this (got a sample when in store) as I've recently been testing out different facial oils and I was sooooooo disappointed with this one. Unlike many others I found this did not absorb easily into my skin which left me feeling very uncomfortable before bed. I found myself checking the pillow case the next morning because it felt so greasy on my skin. And for the price, this is expensive compared to other great options out there. I also found this oil to be very heavy on fragrance which I know is a given when using essential oils. But this one is over the top for my sensitive nose which I wanted to mention in case others reading this have a similar sensitivity. The ingredients sound good and I was hopeful when trying this out so 3 lippies for this one because I can't say it is a bad product, it just didn't work for me...

on 8/11/2016 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for months now. I don't know but I really didn't see anything new on my face and I always sleep early. I'm not sure if its really working on me. But my partner told me that my skin looks glowing at night. So i'm not really sure. But still using it cos it's kinda pricey for me.

To Read all 305 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/23/2016 8:35:00 AM

So I`ve got a really generous sample of this and have been using it every night for more than a week. I was really skeptical at first because my skin is really oily, so the idea of slathering on more oil on my face just seems so counter-intuitive.The sales rep told me that actually it should decrease excess oil production, and to a certain degree I can see that, but I can`t say for sure that this is due to using Kiehl`s or the the other oil-reducing products in my routine. I love the fragrance: it kind of reminds me of those German lines, like Weleda. I haven`t experienced redness or irritation and my skin does look good in the morning, but nowhere nearly as good as with my SKII serums. When I use SKII I can see a dramatic difference in the morning: my pores look smaller, there are no red spots or blotches, less of those small pimples that appear on your forehead during hot summer days, and a glow. So, I`m not entirely sold on this serum, although it is pretty nice and much cheaper than SKII. I might repurchase to alternate using it with SKII so I can make the expensive serum last longer, but I don`t think it would be my go-to serum or anything.

on 7/5/2016 9:36:00 PM

I love this product! First off, I have sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. I only use this serum 2-3 times a week, depending on my skin's condition. I try not to use too often because my skin is pretty "thin" so I'd break out easily if I keep using oils/heavy-duty creams.

I would usually do the following steps: Cleansing facial gel > Witch Hazel Toner > Wait till toner has been absorbed 80-90% > Apply 2-3 drops of Kiehl's Concentrate evenly all over, massaging it into my skin. I'll sleep and wake up with calm, plump skin!

Highly recommend ladies who have sensitive skin to try out the sample first because of the fragrance before investing in this serum.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely am addicted to this serum. Didn't know how much I needed serums in my life until my sister sent me this. I'm really surprised by so many negative reviews here. I guess it's making a lot of people break out. I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of stuff makes me break out, but this definitely never has.

I love the smell....my sister could not stand the smell of lavender, it makes her nauseous, so that's why she sent it. I actually think the smell is heavenly and I look forward to putting it on my face every night.

I already look pretty young, but I have to say, this serum gives me a really healthy glow and I look even younger. Some people complain that it's too "liquid" or "runny," but you know, it IS a serum. Love the packaging....I have rebought several times. I only fill up the dropper once and that is good enough for my entire face. Only use it at night and I use Kiehl's daytime serum in the morning. It lasts about 5 months. It's pretty pricey, but there are honestly even way more expensive serums out there. I think it's a good value.

Didn't work at all as well as I hoped for. WAs supposed to be a night time recovery serum and just didn't do the trick as I hoped. It didn't irritate me but just didn't do anything.

on 6/13/2016 5:29:00 AM

I have dry skin and I bought this oil thinking that this will help my skin to be moisturized. That time I had very sensitve skin and this oil made it much worse. I got bumps all over my face (big und hurting) and now I have acne scars.

I have not been using it since I noticed the bumps/acne is caused by this product. Instead I use this oil on my body and it works very well (now it is not a waste of money and I will absolutely NOT repurchase).

on 6/11/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this oil last year, after I tried the samples and had great result. My skin was glowy and moisturized, no breakouts! After I bought it however, I started to broke out in deep pimples. I tried to alternate the usage with other oil/moisturizer, but the breakout was more or less the same. However, because it is expensive, I stubbornly applied this oil, albeit not everynight. After some months, I notice the creases in my forehead smoothed quite dramatically (I frown a lot). The breakout come and go, probably I will never be free from breakout. But the glow and anti aging properties are enough for me to repurchase. I found that I get maximum glow if I apply the oil after SKII FTE.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My HG facial oil for hydration/plumping/softness. I use this by itself or under a moisturizer. It's the most easily absorbed facial oil I have tried. A miracle worker for dry, sensitive skin.

I am always looking for good products for my skin and this stuff looked very promising. But after using for about a week I was breaking out like crazy!! I realize that most new skin products can have this effect but this wasn't typical breakout...it was the deep super painful underground pimples that are the worst!!! If I kept using it it may have went away but it was becoming too painful. And for the record I have very oily skin so maybe that's why it didn't work for me??