Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 5/15/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Kind of burned below my eyes when I used it but I loved how my skin felt and looked after. I will definitely buy it again next fall, I think it's best for fall and winter as oils are quite rich for my oily skin. The Dropper is better than the pump they used to have. All in all its a qualitative product.

on 5/9/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells wonderful and feels good on contact. Lightweight compared to most face oil products.
It doesn't absorb well and leaves a shiny film on your face after a few hours. The only time I saw it penetrate slightly better was when I mixed a drop of it with my moisturizer before application. And thereafter I covered my face with a Korean sleeping mask before sleeping.
I didn't see any results from using this oil over a few weeks. Any other good moisturizer would have done just as decent a job. I am not convinced it is the best product out in the market for face oils. But its a reasonable price to pay if you are interested in trying out one.

I purchased the massive bottle at Nordstrom's a long time ago. It's a lovely bottle and I happen to have a weakness for cobalt blue glass anything. Kiehls sucks me into the hype every couple days of years.
It was one of those years.
This is SO PRICEY and SO ANTICLIMATIC.
It does absolutely NOTHING for my skin.
Dare I say it actually DRIES IT OUT? Yes.
Big thumbs down on this one.
The only Kiehls I have repurchased is Creme De Corps.
It is supremely rich and lovely moisturizer. That, and Lush Dream Cream. Oooh la la.
Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a fail for me.

on 5/5/2017 6:53:00 PM

My skin can be sensitive to new products, as my pores get easily clogged. This oil however, does not cause breakouts nor clogged pores for me, which is super important. I do not use a moisturizer on top of this concentrate, as I have combination skin and it would be too much, but I do sometimes have slightly dry, flaky skin on my nose and in the middle of my forehead.

My face seems to absorb it, so it doesn't just stay on top as a oily layer doing nothing. When waking up, my skin feels more plump and soft, but does unfortunately not improve the more dry areas on my skin. It's a pity, because I like the product otherwise. A little goes a long way, and you will have this product for a long time.

on 4/19/2017 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a miracle worker, seriously! I was given a sample of this serum 3 days ago and it works overnight. The fine lines starting to show up around the side corner of my eyes were reduced. Today, I bought a full size bottle (30ml). The SA said, it will last me up to 7 months, at 2-3 drops rate every night. I also love the lavander all-naturel smell of it, really relaxing. Love the packaging in a blue bottle.

on 4/11/2017 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love the packaging and the blue bottle. This felt very nice on my skin initially but I broke out very quickly from it and would not repurchase. May work better for some with dry and not acne prone skin.

after using this product my skin became very bumpy itchy and red. so disappointed with the fact that it cost so much... never buying again.

I really wanted this product to work as i it smells very good BUT there is no changes in the way my skin looks from as the same with every other product from kiehl's. save your money and find a better product from a better company.
i like the packaging as the bottle is easy to use.

on 3/8/2017 2:05:00 PM

I fell in love with this product after getting a sample from Kiehl's a few years ago. The morning after I used it, I couldn't actually believe the way my face looked and felt.

If you are looking for something to fix your dry skin - this is not really what this oil sets out to do. Sure, it will leave your skin softer and supple in the morning but what it really does is what it says: works on the appearance of your skin. It fixes my pigmentation issues, uneven tone and gives me a sort of glow. I just want to stare at my face in the morning after leaving this in overnight.

Suggested use: use your regular moisturizers/serums and then wait until the last possible minute before you fall asleep and drop three drops on three different points of your face. Then just press it into your skin and move it around to cover your whole face. and then just let it soak up all night

I've been using this for about 3/4 years now and I don't think ill be stopping anytime soon. The smell is a very old school lavender-y smell which is actually really relaxing.

on 3/7/2017 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I now understand the rave and hype. It was a good product indeed. My skin is brighter, softer and finer even only after the first use. My husband also uses it and he agreed with me, he didn't break out which usually happens to him when using face products.

It's a bit expensive but I can say it's worth the price. For those who have extremely dry skin or during winter, you still have to moisturize before using this.

I use it both night and day because I cannot afford yet to buy the day oil counterpart.