Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Midnight Recovery ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Concentrate

3.5

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Definitely try a sample before you buy! I received a deluxe sample in a Kiehls gift set and was really excited to try it out. Unfortunately, I broke out on my forhead and had a tons of congested pores/bumps. Don’t think this product works too well with oily skin.

on 12/27/2017 12:04:00 PM

I really like this product. It smells so good (lavender) and it has not caused me any issues. I am 50 with dry yet hormonal acne-prone skin. No wrinkles, but fatigued, blotchy complexion. I am trying to find products that work on aging skin but will not break me out. So far this has been working well for me as a night treatment. I also love the day serum. I plan to buy both again. Kiehl's has good special offers such as $20 off, so check their site until you can find a good buy. I have received $20-$30 rewards, plus free products, although I have spent a lot trying their products this year. Some meh, others amazing. This one I rate as very good!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I tried a sample of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Sephora. Ladies, before you dish out the money, I would suggest you do the same, just in case it happens to make you break out, like it did to me!

I had to give this stuff a try after reading the ingredient list. I am a big fan of natural beauty oils. Before bed, I apply a drop of Acure Seriously Glowing Serum along with a drop of organic Rosehip Seed oil. So this only seemed natural to add to my routine. I tried a drop of the Kiehl's Concentrate and woke up to moisturized, yet, broken out, congested skin. Boo! I was really hoping that it would be a similar (but better, of course) outcome to my regular routine. I gave it shot for another night... it didn't get better. Only worse.
My advice would be to be very careful if you have oily/combination skin (like myself).

I tried sample before I buy, and now it is my second bottle.since the product called recovery concentrate, it really did match on the name. I always sleep at 2-3am, when i woke up my skin always looked dull, but after using this product, my skin is always look good. Although the price is slight higher compared with other brand but it really worth

on 12/18/2017 9:44:00 PM

Overall I am satisfied with this product, I will continue to buy this products because it truly works!

This was merely okay. I didn't break me out or irritate my skin, but I didn't see nearly as good results as I do with my Sunday Riley/Drunk Elephant/Votaty oils, so this is a pass. The price point is decent, but I'd rather pay more and see better results.

on 11/28/2017 1:26:00 PM

Just like the morning concentrate it broke me out in little congested bumps all over my forehead where i never ever get breakouts. Wish this could work for me because its lovely feeling to put on nice smell also moisterizing. Once i stopped using this my little bumps went away in 2 days. I have oily t zone and normal cheeks for refrence.

on 11/9/2017 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you have sensitive skin, I would stay away from this. I got red bumps in my forhead after a couple of days. I thought it was a coincidence and kept on using it for two months. It was also very expensive so I really wanted it to work. The red bumps in my forehead remained from the day I used it until two days after I stopped using it. My skin is now completely clear. I believe it would work for some people and it leaves the skin feeling very soft, but for sensitive skin this will not do any good.

on 10/5/2017 11:54:00 PM

I’ve been using a sample for 2 days. 2 days! And my skin’s texture has improved significantly. No amount of moisturizer did that. If you can believe it the small bumps in my chin went away. I’m only using a sample of this, which I received when I purchased their Avocado Eye Cream and I’m definitely buying one when I run out. You don’t even need a lot too. Just one or two drops is good for my dry skin. I even go as far as put some on my neck. I only use moisturizer on areas that need extra hydration—on my cheeks mainly. Love this product. I suggest trying it our first though before you buy the actual product since it might break you out given it is oil you’re putting on your face—I’m a bit paranoid about that.

on 9/26/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I had heard good things about this product but could not justify spending $50ish on a 1 oz bottle so I decided to try a sample of it first which lasted me about a week. In that time I saw huge changes in the texture of my skin, it looks and feels so much smoother and less flaky! I bought the full size bottle after I finished the sample because it has now become a necessity. I have acne prone skin so I was scared of putting an oil on my face but, it has not caused me any breaks outs if anything its helped fade some of my scars. Also the price may seem like a lot but you only need 2-3 drops. I got it about a month ago and Ive barely used any.