no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I like the concept of this (natural lash booster) and price, but it just didn't work out for me. First of all, it caused milia on my waterline! Thankfully, it disappeared after I started using it, but that is a huge con and I won't be using it again. Also, it is difficult to apply since it's in a dropper package. So you have to get your hands wet every time. Finally, like some other reviewers, it made my lower lashes crazy weird long (think Clockwork Orange weird lol). It didn't really make a huge difference in my upper lashes and definitely didn't make new ones grow, but perhaps I didn't use it long enough because I stopped as soon as I got milia. It kind of has a lot of ingredients, and I don't like to put that many things near my eye. Pass. Pros: eco, cheap Cons: packaging, makes lower lashes grow more than anything else, milia INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract (and) Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract (and) Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, MSM, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, Castor Oil, Gluconoactone, and Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Saccharomyces/silicon Ferment & Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment & Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment & Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment & Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Niacinamide (and) Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Silica, Caffeine

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Packaging is horrible. Comes in a small eye drop container which randomly clogs up and doesn't dispense any product. I intended to use this religiously, morning and night, but was stalled about a week in. Squeezed so friggin' hard nothing came out. A couple weeks later, saw it nearly untouched and was determined to get something out of it. After strangling the damn thing it finally squirts a whole heap of it.... ugh! I'm just left wondering have any of the other reviewers had this same problem or if mine's just a total dud. I expected it to be more oily, but was pleasantly surprised to find out it's rather light and even a bit watery. Does sting a little when it gets in the eyes, and I did get an infected eyelid- but I don't know if I can attribute that to this product... What I noticed when first applying it - It does elongate the lashes, and makes them appear thicker. But you would also get this same result when applying olive oil, or even with wiping wet fingertips along the lashes. As to whether it has permanently increased lash growth and thickness - I have yet to find out, I am about a week in using it -again- ... But i'm still losing lashes here and there The ingredients list seems amazing: Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract (and) Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract (and) Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, MSM, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, Castor Oil, Gluconoactone, and Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Saccharomyces/silicon Ferment & Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment & Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment & Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment & Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Niacinamide (and) Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Silica, Caffeine However it does say that the basis of the serum is caffeine and MSM... but caffeine seems to be the last ingredient on the list... hmmm... The product description also mentions you should see results after two weeks, so I will update accordingly. ~Right now, the only pro is that it is cheap...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I've been using this stuff for about a month now. I haven't noticed any real growth, but I used to lose a couple lashes every time I removed my mascara, and that doesn't happen anymore. I look at this as more of a lash conditioner than a growth serum, and I'm really happy with it. Well worth it for the price.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

8 years ago

I am an Asian blessed with thin, sparse, and short lashes (albeit curled), as well as sad looking eyebrows. It runs in the family on the girls. The boys? Mega long luscious thick curled jet black lashes. How pathetic. That aside, I've been using this product for more than 6-months now. I have to say, being natural, this truly delivers. Okay, it doesn't give you that drag-queen super big fake-like lashes. But it does make my lashes fall much less often, fills my lashline with more stubs, and lengthen them quite a bit. My eyebrows are not that bad either, although I still can't leave the house without brow pencil. However, my lashes look absolutely gorgeous with mascara on now. It used to be quite pathetic as it only accentuates the short lashes. And my eyebrows, people look at me at utter disbelieve or puzzled look upon learning the fact that they're "drawn". I always fill my brows naturally, but it still boosts my confidence seeing such reaction from people. Have always repurchased and will always keep repurchasing.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

love love love this.. i have problematic lashes.. they are always falling out for no reason. i hardly ever wear makeup lately, and i would wake up with massive bald spots along the bottom lash line.... this really helped them get stronger, and speed up the growth. it didn't take the bald spots long to fill in at all.. now, this is not Latisse.. this will not give you massive fake looking lashes.. it will only help you keep the ones you have..

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

I bought this with no expectations that it would actually work... I was wrong. I have very sparse lashes and this has helped fill them out noticeably. I tried to try Latisse, but was too scared to use it regularly because of the potential side effects, so I didn't see results. I have with this product from Silk Naturals! In a month's time I cannot even tell I've used any of the bottle it lasts so long, so its a great value as well.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

It works!!!! After several tubes of Talika, Ardell, Mavala, now I found something that works !

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

9 years ago

I get the same results as I do when I use vaseline and oils to darken and lengthen my lashes. I'm not sure if this is just coating my lashes, (like vaseline and oils) making them look longer and fuller or if they are growing. After stopping it takes several days for the benefits to reverse (as it does w/ oils/vaseline). The price is beyond fair.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

9 years ago

I was skeptical about this product, but I have to honestly say, it has made a very noticeable difference in my lash quality. My eyelashes are thicker and longer. And they are more "even". Like when I brush through them, there aren't any little gaps or spaces or unevenness to them. They are also the longest they've ever been. I waited the full 3 weeks to post my review. YMMV, but I think this is a great product - and I love that it is all natural with no scary side effects!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal

9 years ago

I REALLLY REALLY REALLY wanted to like this, but I'm afraid there are soooo many different natural ingredients, and this product ended up irritating my eyes/vision..I was so sad b/c I thought this would be better than my use of Rapidlash, which I had to quit using b/c it tired my eyes out...but this, once placed on, started to make my eyes get red and irritated, so I had to wash it off, and even then, my eyes were puffed out the next morning and felt horrible all day long....so sad! Giving this away to a friend now, who might have less allergy problems than I do..

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure