Kanebo Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge

2.7

on 6/5/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in PK-2, which on me is a creamy nude peachy-pink shade. It's medium coverage.

Pros:
- It feels like a thick lipbalm. Although, it is thick and waxy, it's comforting on the lips. I can definitely feel it on the lips, but it doesn't annoy me like some products do.
- There is also alot of slip, but it doesn't smudge outside the lip line.
- There is a nice sheen. It makes lips look nice.

Cons:
- The shade I selected - PK-2 - wasn't the best for me. I'm N10 with very pigmented red lips. PK-2 ended up turning a strange greyish nude tone on my lips. I've tried to use different lipliners, but it just didn't work well.
- It ends up accentuating vertical lip lines.

Overall, I'm not going to run out and grab more of these, but it's a nice option if you're able to pick a good shade.

on 1/12/2013 10:28:00 AM

I have this in PK-3 and RD-1 and there is nothing I can complain about this lipstick.
Medium pigmentation just the way I like it with a bright pop of colour. It does have shimmer but is negligible on lips. The formulation gives off sheen by itself without help from shimmer bits anyway.

Staying power is outstanding for a drugstore lipstick and it's creamier and stickier than your average l/s. It was definitely marketed towards the Japanese market seeing the sticky texture and asian-oriented colour range. The actual l/s is quite slim and small, making it very cute.

Def. a hit product for Asians.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/8/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this the other day trying to find my luck with liking Lavshuca's lipsticks since I fell in love with the brand Lavshuca. I bought it over Watson's here in Hong Kong for HKD 90. I love their packaging. That's one plus points for them. Anything "princessy" is always a plus point for me.

Anyway, my very first Lavshuca lippie purchase was the Lavshuca Jewel Lips. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. The lipstick wasn't pigmented enough for me and doesn't work on my skintone. In fact, I was like wearing nothing at all. A big disappointment for me.

And so, I bought their Dramatic Memory Rouge. I fell in love with the color of PK-3. It's a peachy-pink color, in the middle of being orange and pink. I love the color in fact. I love the packaging, as always from Lavshuca, but the lipstick itself wasn't moisturizing enough for my lips.

I tried to use it once, but unfortunately, it made my lips so dry. Also, as expected, it wasn't that pigmented enough. I swatched it twice before I got the color that I wanted.