Eucerin 10% Urea Lotion

3.8

Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Isopropyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether,Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Carnitine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Arginine HCL, Sodium PCA, Histidine, Alanine, Citrulline, Lysine, Serine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Mannitol, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Threonine, Glycogen, 1.2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.

I like this for on my legs because its hydrating but it feels verry uncomfortable. I cant really explain it but it almost like feel theres urine in it and i can feel it on my legs its like moisturizing-sticky. And they say its good for keratosis pilaris but I hardly disagree. I almost feel like it gave me more. So i only use it on my legs and ass now.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with some of the reviews regarding the strange, waxy texture this lotion leaves behind. However, after using it religiously for two weeks, my lifelong KP has reduced by around 60%. Therefore, the texture is a small price to pay when the result is smooth skin, free of unsightly bumps!
I basically use it every night before going to sleep. This way, the lotion has a chance to really sit on my skin and absorb slowly. I'm thrilled at how well it's worked for the KP that covered my thighs since I was 12 (I'm 33 so I'm not kidding when I say it's been a lifetime). There's still a tiny bit of redness but it's really nothing comparing to what it was before. I honestly wish I'd taken a BEFORE photo just to show you what I mean. All in all, this is a miracle lotion!

If you have mild Keratosis Pilaris on your arms, like me, then this product is definitively for you. It is probably NOT made for all types of skin, which is why some people may not like it. If you do have KP though, you probably also have pretty dry skin and rough bumps. I started using this a couple of months ago and I really do not regret trying it.

It is INCREDIBLY moisturizing, which is what you DEFINITIVELY needs if you have KP. The skin on my arms is really soft and I can hardly feel the bumps anymore. It leaves my skin supple and really hydrated (I generally use it two times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening).

It does a somewhat of a little "greasy" feel, but I have seen far worse with some of the moisturizing creams I've tried, and it is totally worth it for the results.

You can buy the bottle (250ml) for about 25 dollars. It's not cheap, but it's really not that expensive either, and a bottle lasted me a good 3 months.

Overall, I recommend!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Got this at derm's suggestion. If you have moderate to severe dry skin, it may be too greasy for you. But if you have severe to terminal dry skin, it is perfect. It does a much better job at removing all the flakies and getting down to intact skin to smooth it than all the body butters in the world worn together. A real lifesaver for skin comfort and appearance.

I was waiting so long to test this body lotion and now i use this for 2 weeks already and i am so disappointed.How this lotion supose to work when is so greasy and very imposibile to work?
I did used also other brands ureea based body lotions,but this is really unpleasant.It doesnt have any smell,just that "wet paper" smell that all non scented skincare-bodycare products have it.I dont care about the smell ,i care about beeing so very greasy,very difficult to spread,and is not getting absorbed no matter how long i will wait.I also hate the greasy spots i left behind,i noticed next morning the stains on my linen bed,also other stains all over in my bed and pilow..and this is disgusting.Worse i feel my hands drier then ussually and on hands i used this body lotion 2times per day for the last 2weeks.
I am more disappointed for this beeing made by Eucerin which is a very good brand..and this lotion is also expensive.I hate to say this cliche but big brands are over rated..and they disappointed more often then ..not so big brands.
My favorite body lotion with 5%ureea ,who have an amazing texture,wild rose oil extract so the smell is like..heaven,also my hands ,knees,elbows got so smoth while i use this,and this is so cheep,and this is the body lotion with ureea from Garnier(the one for normal skin,not the one for dry skin which is very greasy and imposibil to use)
I say 1lipie for this very greasy and not usefull lotion,i dont plan to buy this again..never!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Unscented
Bottle

Cons:
Effect
Texture

Conclusion:
During the winter months I have the driest skin on Earth, and this did very little to alleviate that. I don't want to say this is expensive, but this is pricey for a drugstore body lotion. I found that it was very greasy, and it took ages for this product to absorb, which was surprising because the 10% urea foot cream from Eucerin absorbs very well. Anywho I will not be buying this one again, there are cheaper products at the drugstore that are better formulated. Or I could just spend a little more and buy a luxurious product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just started using this product and so far so good. I have a genetic skin condition called keratosis pilaris - my skin produces too much keratin (skin protein). It's on the back of my arms and my legs, and I was told to use this for my skin problem. It's great! It's SUPER moisturizing. If you have a skin condition, I highly recommend this. It was ~$22, but definitely worth it. I only bought it a few days ago, so I don't know how much it was alleviate my skin problem, but I'm happy so far. Probably the single most moisturizing lotion I've ever used. If you have normal skin and it's not too dry, I don't recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a review for this body cream used on the face: it works better than anything.

It REALLY moisturizes, is not irritating, and has plumped up my fine lines (mild as they are).

I don't actually know if this might cause some people to break out but I haven't broken out and I have very acne prone skin. I will update if I do find I am breaking out more but so far, so good.

Its amazing! and considering its a body cream, is extremely cheap by volume.

Popular Lotions / Creams