Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 hours ago

Very wearable. Great for work. Not too sticky.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

5 months ago

The perfect rosy pink MLBB lipgloss, natural shiny not sticky with a light vanilla scent. Goes with everything and would look good on everyone! Would recommend and would repurchase!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (331 reviews)

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlond, Straight, Medium

eyesBlue

Apr/11/2017

I'm late to the party. I saw this listed on the MLBB list on MUA I have all of the MAC suggestions lol I love MAC & Chanel but this lipgloss is practically the color of my lips with an ooomph I love it 5 star downtown triple crown!! #winning no sparkles nor frostiness. Milky MLBB yay!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Not Sure

hairOther, Other, Other

eyesOther

Mar/08/2015

My go to every day lip gloss! It's a nice neutral color. Goes great on top of a lipstick, i use this alone or on top of my MAC Viva Glam V. Non sticky, smells like vanilla, the dough foot applicator is great! I REALLY hope they never discontinue this product!

6 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

age25-29

skinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/05/2015

Love this gloss. Not sticky, stays well! Love this shade of pink for everyday. Would be bummed if it ever got discontinued.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Tan, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/02/2015

My go to everyday lip gloss. I love everything about it; the color, the scent, it isn't sticky, has good staying power especially since it is a gloss. I have purchased it several times!

6 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromRubia1

Dec/17/2014

Totally love this lip gloss, it's a nice subtle, natural looking color and feels nice light and creamy on your lips. Color lasts a good amount of time before having to reapply. I recommend this product :)

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

hairBlond, Other, Other

eyesBlue

Oct/19/2014

This is my everyday lip gloss! I literally wear this everyday. I love the nude color and it smells so good. perfect for a date night or just to add a touch of color to your lips. LOVE!!!

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

hairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

Sep/18/2014

I can't be without.

1 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Not Sure

hairOther, Other, Other

eyesOther

Aug/25/2014

MAC cremesheen glasses have a really nice formula. They are creamy, not sticky, moisturizing, have decent longevity, smell great and are just kinda awesome. I purchased deelight because it was the most natural shade among the range of colors they have for the cremesheen glass line and I like it alot. It's sorta like a MLBB color which is great since I like glosses that can be worn on a daily …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

ageUnder 18