Indeed Nanoblur

Indeed Nanoblur

3.3

Water / Aqua / Eau Glycerin Dimethicone Cyclopentasiloxane Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Butylene Glycol Acetyl Octapeptide-3 Palmitoyl Oligopeptide Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate Isohexadecane Cyclohexasiloxane Polysilicone-11 Polysorbate 80 Polysorbate 20 Carbomer Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol

on 1/14/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wrinkles is not one of my concerns (Combination Asian skin, new colleagues still treat me like an intern till they find out I'm 30), but I bought this on a whim at Priceline. I hardly wear makeup, so I found it really hard to find a time to wear this.

Then the time arrived. My best friend was getting married, and a huge zit grew right between my brow and nose. It was ginormous, red, and under my skin (not the poppable type). I was so desperate, I saw a dermatologist. By the time the big day arrived, there was no turning back, I had to cover it with something. I used Nanoblur on fresh clean skin (no moisturiser as I have oily skin), then Dr.Murad's concealer, then a light layer of Bourjois liquid foundation, topped off with Bourjois powder.

For the rest of the evening, the concealer stayed put! In fact, my whole face was intact about 6 hours later, even my T-Zone wasn't looking like an oil slick. I used to little that this product will last me a lifetime (at the rate I'm using it).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to praise nanoblur for actually being effective in blurring the lines on my forehead. The directions said, without makeup apply over moisturized skin. With makeup, pat gently over liquid foundation or UNDER pressed/loosed powder. I wanted to wear my loreal truematch mineral foundation, because I love the ease of application and especially the feel of it on my face. And, the color match is good for me. I prefer powder and mineral foundations, but had given them up due to the accentuating of the lines on my forehead. Nanoblur lessened the look of the lines to the extent that I feel very comfortable in wearing mineral foundation today. I moisturized my face well then applied nanoblur and followed with the mineral makeup. I liked the effect immediately... It reads that it corrects the look of fine lines, wrinkles, crows feet and enlarged pores. The forehead is my only issue that I used this product for, and I consider that it did a good job on the blurring effect since the lines don't stand out as before. Now I can still see that I have lines, but they are not so drastic... there is a big difference to me in the mirror. This morning was my first use of this product, and so far I am happy with it. It was 15.99 for a one ounce tube on drugstore.com. If I don't get any breakouts, I will purchase again.

on 1/18/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Mmmmmm not sure what to make of this product but I can say it doesn't live up to its claims. I've tried it as a primer with a variety of foundations & for me it did nothing except make foundation application harder. The only time I use it is during the day when I start to get oily - I apply it over my makeup & it does mattify it without adding additional products. Doesn't make my make up last longer & I will not repurchase as I can't really see the point to it. So disappointed as I love Indeed products.

on 9/5/2015 5:39:00 AM

I've got a few fine lines around my eyes and the middle of my forehead. I've always been a bit sceptical about anti aging creams because I never thought they would work.

I actually signed up to this website just so I could leave this review.

The cream was amazing, literally smoothed out my lines in front of my eyes.
But when I woke up the next day, my whole face and neck has broken out in hives / small colourless bumps EVERYWHERE.

All around my eyes, my hairline, my cheeks and even in my eyebrows.

All I can say is always do an allergy rest before you try a new cream. It's been two days and it still hasn't gone down.

on 8/24/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for three weeks and finally feel comfortable enough to review it. I am in my mid 40s, have fair and oily skin, enlarged pores plus a few wrinkles. This product is a little tricky to figure out. I do not follow the directions that accompany the product. I have found the best use for this product is as a primer (NOT over makeup). After I wash my face, I apply my Vitamin C serum, then my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen SPF 70 (I live in the South), then the Nanoblur (I use maybe the size of a grain of rice for my entire face....a little goes a very long way with this stuff), and then I use Skin 79 BB Cream (the orange container with SPF 50) as my foundation. I don't have any issues with the products reacting with each other. I don't use Nanoblur to mattify my skin, I use it to blur my pores and crow's feet. It does a pretty decent job. The BB cream is pretty long lasting on its own anyway, but when used with the Nanoblur I can get 15 hours of wear, which I think is pretty good. I do have to use blotting papers 2-3 times a day but that is typical with my oily skin. I bought the Nanoblur off of Amazon for about $15 and considering how little I have to use, I suspect I will not have to repurchase for at least two years or more. I like it better than the Monistat Chafing Gel I was using. I will buy this again and since the tube is small it is perfect for travel.

on 7/21/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

So this was another product that, had not a few makeup artists raved about in some of the Facebook groups I lurk around, I probably would not have given a second thought about Nanoblur. Then I found out it was on clearance at Walgreens for like, ten bucks, and I shrugged and said "why not?"

So look. I have oily skin. I've tried my fair share of products - moisturizers, gels, powders, primers - in order to cut down the shine, but out of all of them this and Skindinavia's The Makeup Primer spray (Oil Control) are the only things that legitimately help.

I squeeze out a pea size, rub my fingers together, and dab the stuff my oiliest parts on top of my foundation. And I kid you not, that stuff makes me shine free for a record eight hours. It's some odd witchcraft - like it's done what professional grade powers (RCMA and Kett) couldn't do for me.

So as I'm 21 (at the time of this review) I cannot really attest to its wrinkle vanishing or line diminishing attributes, but I *can* put my hand up and say this product absorbs oil with greater efficacy than many many other products out on the market.

With any product I find that the rating is subjective because obviously we all have different skin types. It's a winner for me, personally, because it does something that I cannot find in any other product: keeping me from looking like an oil slick. If you are oily and powders don't cut it for you, try this stuff out.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product does filll in large pores and smooths my skin to minimize my fine lines but it is difficult to work with. You have to play with it to figure out the best way to use it to suit your needs. But basically as others have mentioned, it goes on over liquid foundation or under your powder. Also, you only need a pea-sized amount and you pat it on over your liquid foundation. However, it does not look good when I pat it on over my liquid foundation. You can see white goo in my pores. It is ok when I apply it under powder, but most days I need the coverage from liquid foundation so this really is a useless product for me. I was using Clinique instant pore-perfector and Smashbox pore minimizer primer prior to trying nanoblur and that is what I will go back to because they both minimize pores and are easy to use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My pores are like gigantic craters all over my nose/cheeks and chin. This stuff does an amazing job of making them disappear like magic! I'll admit the first time I used it the application was all wrong and it just turned my nose into a blotchy red mess! But once I figured out that you only need to put a tiny amount on your finger and just dab it on the areas you want to blur, it seriously is like magic. Before I would use fine powder in at attempt to hide my crater pores, but now i just dab them a little, wait a few seconds and BAM they're just a blur.

on 8/8/2014 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Use it alone or over makeup..( not good over powder)....so over a liquid...under a powder...or alone ( I WISH)...I need some evening with a bb cream and nanoblur is pretty cool...It really smooths out and blurs pores...no wrinkles for me yet..(Not a major concern..) But I'm glad I tried it....it's on sale for 14 dollars and 99 @ walgreens this week...;) 8-8-14

This is just an okay product. It works okay when first applied, but wears off so quickly! I have a busy job and a busy life and just didn't have time to keep reapplying it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors