Uploaded by volje

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/02/2008

I loved this and I expected to hate it. Tarragon and carrots sounds like a gourmet dinner to me, not a perfume. What I get, however, is a clean, summery scent, with sweet herbs, (as in sweet fennel, sweet basil etc, not sweet as in sugared.) Major downside is that it fades almost instantly to nothing. Now I'm not a huge fan of bathing in scent; It offends me if I have to stand next to …Read more

About reviewer (1706 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

Dec/13/2007

I suprisingly like this fragrance for its "unique" kick. Green and "salady" - - true, but very, very interesting. It stays on for quite awhile, but I DO spray it again and again throughout the day coz it smells refreshing. A lovely summer scent - - an all year round scent for the tropics :)

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/21/2005

While I will enjoy my decant of this, I wouldn't purchase a full bottle. I can't imagine wanting to smell like this outside of gardening. It is exactly carrots, water, & dirt on me. It is a nice smell, as in mmmm, the nice smell of a loamy, damp, garden. Perhaps I'll spritz this on when heading out to hoe a row.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/11/2005

Carrots (that's the edible root part, the flowers are unscented) & lettuce & celery & aldehyde & that synthetic carrier fragrance that so many l'Artisans have. I wanted to like this scent, but it's barely there & fades in a matter of minutes. OK, maybe I can smell the floral apricot osmanthus, but it's not strong enough to mask the celery & …Read more

About reviewer (69 reviews)

May/19/2004

I normally favor sweet, rich fragrances over light, fresh ones but Fleur de Carotte is irrisistable. I automatically feel refreshed by a soft, green garden breeze as soon as I apply this. It's not very herbal with my chemistry. It's also neither soapy nor fruity. It is simply the smell of fresh sunlight and outdoors with a tinge of sweetness. It's the only fragrance of it's …Read more

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age19-24

fromhahhan

May/12/2004

Smells sweet, light and herbal. I can detect carrot at first and then later tomato leaf. I would not buy this scent for myself, but it would be perfect for someone very outdoorsy and natural who doesn't care for strong scents and/or someone who is very much into gardening.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

fromJLei

Jan/23/2004

This is a different scent..Very fresh & cool. A great summer scent. I don't think it is worth the price, but I'd pick up a sample. Its a nice "vacation" from usual scents.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Dec/31/2003

If you like Mure et Musc you should like this also. Very nice. Earthy without patchouli. Super scent.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromEliz26

Aug/24/2003

Very fresh, light and green. Just enough sweetness to take the salad edge away. Perfect for summer and gives a clean scent for several hours. Definitely subtle, an porbably has to be reapplied after a few hours. The bottle is huge, and since it comes with a screw off cap, its easy to put it into an small atomizer for portability. My husband absolutely loves it too!

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

frommsp12

May/21/2003

Fresh carrots and a bit of earthiness. Great for those who love aqueous and fresh scents, but the lasting power is not the best.

About reviewer (312 reviews)