4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I purchased this for my niece and found myself going back to the store to purchase one for myself. It's a really beautiful bright pink color that's appropriate for summer. The color goes on sheer initially, so 2 coats are definitely required. It will give you a decent manicure for about 4 days with minimal nail wear. My nails tend to be brittle. The only polish brands that do not dry out my nails are Zoya, Chanel, and the Creme Julep formulas. Unfortunately, L.A. Colors does dry my nails out. I've counteract this dryness by soaking my nails in a warm oil mixture and massaging shea butter into my cuticles each day. I just thought I'd mention it to those who suffer from dry nails. To get the manicure to last longer, I apply my Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender over two coats, THEN IMMEDIATELY apply my Colorstay Sealant (the clear one you put over the color....it works really good with regular polishes too). This method gives me about 7 days of good, minimal chipping wear. It dries to a nice hard finish...almost appearing like gel nails.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

5 years ago

Just got done painting my nails. Love it! Very pretty very bright pink. And for $1?!? Can't beat it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

Love this color! Especially fantastic in the summer w/a tan, it's a bright neon beauty in the shrimp/salmon/coral family. The formula is smooth & easy to apply, plus the bottle is cute to boot. It's definitely at least a 2-coater since it tends to go on sheer in spots like a jelly. Got mine for just $2 or $3 @ my local beauty store last summer & am still loving it. Mani or pedi, it's stunning.

About reviewer (709 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Kinky, Medium

10 years ago

I was not expecting much from this as it only cost me a dollar at the Dollar Store, but boy, this is the best quality nail polish that I've ever gotten for $1. The formula is very creamy and not streaky at all. One coat was enough to give a nice bright pink sheen to my nails. Two coats, and you get an opaque, electric hot pink. The formula is very fast drying, and the polish lasted for over a week without chipping after I put my SH diamond top coat on top. This is a great color that works well with fair skin or tanned skin. I am very impressed by this.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

10 years ago

This is an AWESOME electric hot neon pink, one of the brightest I've ever seen. I thought the quality would suck because of how cheap this polish is but after 2 coats, the colour pay off was phenomenal. It takes about 3 minutes to fully dry and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my nails at all. I can't get over how bright this colour is!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age19-24