Etude House Moistful Essence

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is quite good for its price. I have dry skin and this essence made it worse at first. My skin went all flakey when I use it. I guess i have sensitive skin as well that's why and I could smell alchohol. After a while of using other products, i came back to it and this time it works quite well. It hydrates my skin well, but not long. I recommend it for mornings not night cuz it's not rich enough. It's a bit sticky as well. I love love the packaging. Overall, I recommend it for those who has normal skin to combination and not acne, it stings.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Etude House's Moistful Peeling Wash is amazing! First of all, you shoud know that you use it on DRY SKIN, meaning without water. This is the only way that this wash will work. This product is on the expensive side, being 8000 won in Korea, but it is definately worth it.
Pros - you can feel the dead skin and all that dry skin on your face coming off and it leaves your skin super soft and moisturized.
Cons - the bottle or packaging is not a good design. When you open it up, a bit of the product squeezes out, so you have to be careful. And as i mentioned before, it is a bit expensive.
Overall, it is definately worth it and I will buy it again when I go back to Etude House.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My HG essence. I have oily skin so I use this as my final moisturizer. It absorbs well into the skin. Feels like silk going onto the skin. Oily skins don't sleep on this product line!! The term "Moistfull" made me think it was too moisturizing but the serum is perfect balance!

ETA: I have since taken my bare minerals foundation and poured the minerals into what's left of the serum for a 1:1 ratio. Sort of like a homemade liquid foundation. For some reason the mixture becomes very watery but it makes no difference, it still applies on my face the same. To get coverage I have to apply twice, but even then it still feels like I have nothing on my face!