L'Oreal Wear Infinite Studio Secrets Professional (ALL)

No Image

on 6/1/2012 12:43:00 PM

I bought the quad in "Wood Rose." The colors are hard to describe-1.Shimmery beige. 2.Blush pinkish.3.Taupe leaning to lilac 4. Very dark gray. They are supposed to be for brown eyes but I have blue. Average ds pking. A bit on shimmery side but I like them. You could go subtle or dramatic with them.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I guess this made my eyes stand out a little. I have brown eyes and I got Earthscape. I just didn't like this shadow much. Not intense or pigmented enough. Kinda looked like I wasn't wearing anything. Thumbs down.

on 4/25/2011 11:10:00 AM

I find that the pigment is not very strong in these eye shadows and so you really have to build up the color. But the pallets I use are geared towards blue eyes which is useful because I don't always know what suits my blue eyes. They also include a 4 step guideline to applying this makeup on the back of the packages so you know what colors to use and where.

on 7/7/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Morning Light is my favorite tone. It is a wonderful yellow/white tone that works great as a highlighter or overall base colorwash. This tone is great for highlighting to but only of you know how to use a powder as a facial highlighter. If you don't know what you are doing, you will end up looking like the Tin-Man from the Wizard of Oz in gold. lol;p! My skin is a deep olive that ranges from light to dark depending on the season, but this does not change how I use this tone. I love it, and think if you are using a white toned highlighter this would be a great tone to switch to for warmth, L'oreal does have a pearl white too, if you need that light white highlighter, but I don't think it blends well with different colors of eyeshadow, that might be due to my personal preference and skintone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Shade: Pure Silver
This is probably the most pigmented, smoothest d/s e/s I have ever purchased. The quality is amazing. I recently purchased Lancome Volcano e/s...and guess which one is more vibrant, more pigmented? The Loreal, and for only $4 vs. $17 for Lancome. I will def. purchase more colors. I didn't own any of the older Loreal singles (or quads) so i can't compare these to the old formula. I will say that these are on par w/ Urban Decay, MAC, etc.

on 6/4/2010 2:06:00 AM

I'm amazed there aren't more reviews on this product... this is a nice eyeshadow, more on the highlight side (I don't have the darker colors, so I can't say anything about them). It gives a soft and subdued veil of color and shimmer, but it's not the 'ugly' shimmer, it's the kind that makes your eyes pop and look brighter. The package is blah, usual l'oreal cheap plastic stuff...as the review above me says, it doesn't make the product justice.
I recommend applying it with a brush, not the sponge applicator, as it makes the shadow look chalky. Overall, if you're looking for a fairy-like eye, soft and fresh, and if you like color but hate clown eyes or obvious color, this is the shadow, it has the best icy, subdued tones I've seen.