4.7

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

I have blonde hair with highlights this is why it can dry easily and if I do not use any masks it looks so damaged. Last year my hair dresser made a mistake while coloring my hair and my hair was so dry, damaged and needed to be rescued. I started to use Kerastase products, Resistance Force Architeche, Masque Densite regularly and my hair looks healthy, strong, soft and shiny right now. Since I love Shiseido products so much this time I bought Shiseido hair mask instead of Kerastase Resistance Force. It is a good hair product especially if you have dry/damaged hair but I prefer Kerastase products better in terms of quick and strong effect on hair. Shiseido hair mask is better than many other hair masks in market but I will continue with Kerastase products and when I need to give a break with Resistance Force( after every 1-2 boxes of use it is better to give a break to use this product and replace it with another product for a month or two) I will get Shiseido Hair mask.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I love this hair treatment, because it leaves my hair so soft and smooth. I have no knots or frizz. I have the feeling my hair becomes more straight, which I absolutely want! And you don't need to apply a lot of product to achieve this results. I am very happy. Unfortunately it is a little expensive. I use this mask with the shampoo for dry hair, from shiseido aswell. And I got frizzy, thick hair, something between locks and straight.. I hope this reviewe helped!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

10 years ago

This is the best hair mask i have ever used, it does a miracle in my hair leaving so smooth, shiny...i can't have enough words for say how beautiful my hair is after i started to use this product, i'll buy this forever! :D

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29