wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Brûlée is a great all over transition shade, a matte light beige that is perfect for setting eyeshadow primer and acting as a base for all other shadows. Packaging is cheap but you can’t complain about that for the price. I’m not big into shadows given my eye shape but I still like using this as my base. Believe what you hear everyone raving about when it comes to this shadow - it’s great.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love it also I went and got like 4-5 they have glitter palettes to. I didn’t know you can use them to set your eyeshadow primer, I’m going to have to try that..

on 6/7/2018 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After hearing about this for years, I finally picked it up and I do not regret it. I use it to set my eye primer and also to blend out shadows. The powderiness actually helps with blending, I find. This is a great little gem! I’ll get a new one when I use up my first one.

This is SUCH a great eyeshadow. I originally found it at a dollar tree and bought two but i also know they are sold at Kmart for 60 something cents a piece which is SO cheap for the quality of the product. I use this to set my concealer on my eyelids to prep for eyeshadow and its great. It is soft and a bit powdery but I actually prefer that in this case because the pigmentation is so good. It provides a good amount of coverage to cover any veins or discoloration on the eyelids and to really make those eyeshadow colors pop ontop of it. Highly recommend!!!!!!

on 10/25/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it's very buttery I would definitely purchase it again once I use it all up it can be used near your brow bone or as an overall shadow

on 10/25/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this color and several others. I really prefer my shadows in a pallets but this color is so pretty and so versatile I keep repurchasing it when it runs out. There isn't much fallout and it wears well, ...stays on me all day long. Creamy and great pigmentation. Now for the downside. the packaging is horrible. I hate the stickers that have to be peeled off when you get it. It almost never comes off in one piece or easily. There are stickers over both sides and the latch that opens it. Also the name is on the sticker on the latch that has to be removed so then there is no name on the shadow unless you take the sticker and then place it on the bottom.Then the latch is usually so tight it practically takes a butter knife to get it open on some of them, especially the first time. Some are worse than others. I just opened a new one in another color and it was so tight that when I finally got it opened my nail gouged a big chunk out. The shadow is nice, the price is good, pigment is great, but wow ....the packaging is awful, one of the worst ever. I said I would buy it again because there are 3-4 colors that I love, but that packaging is just awful!

on 10/12/2017 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

ATTENTION LADIES OF THE INTERWBZ: BEST ALL OVER LID SHADE. A soft, pigmented and buttery shadow that is perfect to set your eyelid primer. HG fo sho!

on 10/4/2017 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

When I first got into makeup I purchased this. You can use it for so much! Brow highlight. To lighten your eyeshadow if you mess it up. To highlight center of Lid. Use as an all over Lid. The uses just keep piling up. I had actually given it to my daughter as I got more expensive makeup but just ended up repurchasing, depotting and placing in my mag pallete. There isn't a ton of kickup and zero fallout. It's just a great matte Shade to have on hand. Especially for .99 cents USD. Blends out beautifully. This really is a staple product.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

u love this eyeshadow never run out sometimes I even use it to set my under eye concealer one of wet and wild's best

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Brulee is a total staple in my vast eyeshadow collection. So many palettes don't come with a good matte brow bone highlight, so I just grab my trusty Brulee to complete any palette. I'm around NW20, and for people much darker or lighter than I, it may serve a different purpose or not work at all, but I love the neutral off white/vanilla shade. If I need a lighter brow bone highlight, I love MAC Blanc Type, but I usually prefer the subtlety of Brulee. For a dollar, you owe it to yourself to try the shade out!