Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 10/12/2017 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

ATTENTION LADIES OF THE INTERWBZ: BEST ALL OVER LID SHADE. A soft, pigmented and buttery shadow that is perfect to set your eyelid primer. HG fo sho!

on 10/4/2017 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

When I first got into makeup I purchased this. You can use it for so much! Brow highlight. To lighten your eyeshadow if you mess it up. To highlight center of Lid. Use as an all over Lid. The uses just keep piling up. I had actually given it to my daughter as I got more expensive makeup but just ended up repurchasing, depotting and placing in my mag pallete. There isn't a ton of kickup and zero fallout. It's just a great matte Shade to have on hand. Especially for .99 cents USD. Blends out beautifully. This really is a staple product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Brulee is a total staple in my vast eyeshadow collection. So many palettes don't come with a good matte brow bone highlight, so I just grab my trusty Brulee to complete any palette. I'm around NW20, and for people much darker or lighter than I, it may serve a different purpose or not work at all, but I love the neutral off white/vanilla shade. If I need a lighter brow bone highlight, I love MAC Blanc Type, but I usually prefer the subtlety of Brulee. For a dollar, you owe it to yourself to try the shade out!

on 5/28/2017 4:33:00 PM

Great eyelid base color or even great for setting undereye concealer. Slightly chalky, but for the price it's a nice little shadow.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

u love this eyeshadow never run out sometimes I even use it to set my under eye concealer one of wet and wild's best

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have had this single for several years and never really used it. I seriously never got the hype, but then I watched a YT tutorial/GRWM video where they used Brulee to set their eyeshadow primer and it changed my life. I know that sounds silly, but I have hooded eyes and even the best primers crease on me sometimes and I had no idea that setting with a matte skin tone shadow would make that much of a different. I felt like such a buffoon since I have been part of the makeup community online for a very long time, yet somehow I missed this revolutionary tip. I see now why this little 99 cent eye shadow is so well loved and so popular. It's smooth and buttery, yet not super chalky, and it makes blending shadows on top a dream. My only gripe is the packaging--sometimes it can be a little difficult to open because the latch is tiny and tight, but otherwise this is a wonderful product and I can now see myself using it up. It has quickly become a staple, and I regret not realizing this genius use for it sooner.

on 3/27/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Found this at a local Dollar General and couldnt believe it! Ive heard about this color by beauty gurus, but never saw it in a store. I assumed it was discontinued, but the dollar store had 2 in stock, so I grabbed both! Its creamy, a great base and simple everyday shade but also a great color to blend with. Only gripe is the packaging, i always stumble on the snap lid and almost took a chunk out of the pan when the plastic lid popped open. Its a cute, tiny shadow but packs a powerful punch. A go-to for sure.

Grabbed the shade "Nutty" too, since it was on the shelf next to it and a color I use on my eyes a lot, too. Cant beat $1 !

on 5/9/2017 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Brulee is a matte staple for a 'naked eye.' If you are paler, it can cover the entire lid as a base. I am NC 30-35, Asian olive, yellow undertones and use brulee as a cool pale highlight to offset a well defined brow. It's well pigmented and does show up clearly on my skin tone. Some dusting, but not much fallout. Three stars because I don't use it as much as someone with paler skin might. Also, various permutations of this are usually included in a trio or quad.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this. I got it at my local dollar store and cannot be more happy. I use to it set my lid everyday it is the perfect matte cream color for me. if you see it at your dollar store definitely grab it , its such a steal!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color is a little workhorse. A matte, peachy nude, it doesn't look like much on my skin, I'm fair yellow/olive...and that's sort if the point! I use it to clean up the edges of my eyeshadow when I'm done the main work (I'm messy and often overshoot the edge of my eye) for a cleaner edge. I use it as a matte base layer to put other mattes on top or so they will blend better. Sometimes I put a bit on my under eye if I'm in a rush.

It's certainly not for making a statement with since it blends right in with my skin. I wouldn't want to be without it, though. It does its assigned tasks well.