Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 5/28/2017 4:33:00 PM

Great eyelid base color or even great for setting undereye concealer. Slightly chalky, but for the price it's a nice little shadow.

on 5/9/2017 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Brulee is a matte staple for a 'naked eye.' If you are paler, it can cover the entire lid as a base. I am NC 30-35, Asian olive, yellow undertones and use brulee as a cool pale highlight to offset a well defined brow. It's well pigmented and does show up clearly on my skin tone. Some dusting, but not much fallout. Three stars because I don't use it as much as someone with paler skin might. Also, various permutations of this are usually included in a trio or quad.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this. I got it at my local dollar store and cannot be more happy. I use to it set my lid everyday it is the perfect matte cream color for me. if you see it at your dollar store definitely grab it , its such a steal!!!

on 3/27/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Found this at a local Dollar General and couldnt believe it! Ive heard about this color by beauty gurus, but never saw it in a store. I assumed it was discontinued, but the dollar store had 2 in stock, so I grabbed both! Its creamy, a great base and simple everyday shade but also a great color to blend with. Only gripe is the packaging, i always stumble on the snap lid and almost took a chunk out of the pan when the plastic lid popped open. Its a cute, tiny shadow but packs a powerful punch. A go-to for sure.

Grabbed the shade "Nutty" too, since it was on the shelf next to it and a color I use on my eyes a lot, too. Cant beat $1 !

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color is a little workhorse. A matte, peachy nude, it doesn't look like much on my skin, I'm fair yellow/olive...and that's sort if the point! I use it to clean up the edges of my eyeshadow when I'm done the main work (I'm messy and often overshoot the edge of my eye) for a cleaner edge. I use it as a matte base layer to put other mattes on top or so they will blend better. Sometimes I put a bit on my under eye if I'm in a rush.

It's certainly not for making a statement with since it blends right in with my skin. I wouldn't want to be without it, though. It does its assigned tasks well.

This is a great little gem. I was not expecting a lot but the powder is smooth and goes on like a dream!!! Use either a brush or eyeshadow applicator!

on 12/5/2016 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I know lots of people love and swear by this; but the color is just too dark/yellow for me. (The pic above makes it look lighter than it is.) I'm fair, neutral leaning cool, and it is just "off" color-wise for me. Also, for my base/skin shade, I prefer something more translucent; especially in the brow area, I don't like my shadow to look opaque and thick. I'm sure this is fine for those with warmer and/or darker complexions; just not for me. I prefer a couple of NYX singles (Lace or Naked Truth) over this, not much more price wise.

on 12/5/2016 11:13:00 AM

Cheap and Fantastic, plain and simple. This is my favorite eyeshadow base around. I have tried other expensive brands and this one is the best I have every used. The price is fantastic.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I say the words "pigmented", "creamy", "wearable", "long lasting", which brands come to mind? MAC? Urban Decay? Tarte? I have tried (and loved) all those brands and will continue to do so, but even if I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd continue to pick up Wet n'Wild eyeshadows, because they are every bit as good, and in some cases, BETTER, and it's not exactly a secret anymore.
For 99 cents, as long as an eyeshadow shows up on your face, it's worth the money. But was WnW satisfied with that? No, they took it a step further, because this is nice rich pigmentation and blends like a dream to boot. It's not a chalky mess, like so many other drugstore matte shadows. It just looks good.
WnW products might not all hit it out of the park (which brand can say that?), but I've never met a shadow of theirs I didn't love. This shade is a nice mellow creamy beige, not white, not super yellow toned, and totally matte. Perfect as a base color for a nice warm or neutral look. Believe me when I say, the packaging might not be much to look at, but when all is said and done, you will find endless uses for this eyeshadow.
My only gripe about these shadow singles is- where are all the colors?? I only know of four, and it's a real bummer because the quality is apparent in their high ratings. WnW, throw us a bone here, and introduce some more shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am absolutely in love with this eyeshadow! I use it as a base to make my other shadows blend a little easier. If I am in a hurry and don't want to put too much effort in, I use this shade all over and "Nutty" in my crease. This is probably the third one I have purchased, and I will continue to purchase this product!